Toribash
Watch kuroko no basuke if you like basketball and anime, it's really good.
but yeah gl and stuff, we're discussing
You were being quite a bit of a scrub in that tourney server.
I'll let it slide this time.

Says Augans.
Last edited by Hattersin; Apr 26, 2014 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Cuz peple jus don no
i've been wanting to join this clan for a long time and i think this is my chance once again i will apply and wait for as long as it takes until im in this clan. im 13 years of age i love the game of toribash im a second dan sparring and tricking replay/s will be below i hope you enjoy them now on too what i like to play i like parkouring and sparring most of the time i could sit around and play a couplle rounds of aikido or mushu with some m8/s i do take my sparring replays serious i take up to 2weeks too 2 months i work on replays about 5-6hours a day the rest of the day i would look for some tourneys and get some $$ well this is my app again i hope you enjoy my replays thank you for your time
Attached Files
Crazy_illusionz.rpl (313.9 KB, 5 views)
sjhggg.rpl (504.6 KB, 5 views)
Crazy_justplain.rpl (210.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by imzcrazy; Apr 27, 2014 at 04:51 AM.
Originally Posted by uGKratos View Post
-Following directions is a good way to earn yourself an advantage over the other applicants-

Just a hint

so is this a no? i didn't get a yes or no
Originally Posted by MartinHam View Post
so is this a no? i didn't get a yes or no

You didnt follow the format rules.

It is a no.
small hands
Application
Hello, my name is William and I am 14 years of age.
My GMT is -4
I play mainly Aikido Big Dojo, but im pretty good in both Lenshu and Mushu.
Im Sort of new into the toribash community I always play competitive but when im with my friends i just play for fun (Join date March 23, 2014). I'm from Florida. I love to hang out with friends and play with them and im pretty relaxed once you get to know me (Skype name: Pm me if you want to know). I mostly play basketball in my spare time, Toribash.
Reason why i want to join Obey is because i know that this is a good clan and i know that we can make it to the top and because Obey is a very strong clan and so are the members in it.
Thank you for your time, i hope you consider in my application, Good Day.
Attached Files
GET GOODS.rpl (73.8 KB, 8 views)
xD.rpl (65.8 KB, 6 views)
Saves.rpl (87.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by EnVyU2; May 4, 2014 at 07:04 AM.
You didn't mention why you wanna join obey!
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit