Toribash
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
lol man,you thinkin to change name or someone made you think to change your name? xp

The last one but it's not exactly forced or anything :P

It's been going for a while and I do understand why. That and the fact that sometimes people confuse me with Devil is a definitely a con.
not PapaBear pls pls pls;p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Originally Posted by Sorriso View Post
not PapaBear pls pls pls;p

Yeah, missuse offered some insight on that. DEFINITELY not what I was going for with it.

Will try to find something to my taste.
i liked Papabear..it make me think to a bear disguised as the pope(in italian pope=papa)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
i liked Papabear..it make me think to a bear disguised as the pope(in italian pope=papa)

That was disturbing bro :s

After talking to missuse I thought that nick was more pimplike, but after this I don't wanna touch it with a 50 foot pole haha.
Depend by how you think to it..Imo is a funny image to think to a cartoonish bear,with the Pope's Hat on the head and with his staff in the hand,trying to bless someone with his claws(maybe with solemn eyes):P
Would be cool to draw it,but i'm not enough skilled in draws
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Sorry, something must have been wrong with my eyes. I misread the post before that and read something like "transvestite bear" which was bad xD

Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
Depend by how you think to it..Imo is a funny image to think to a cartoonish bear,with the Pope's Hat on the head and with his staff in the hand,trying to bless someone with his claws(maybe with solemn eyes):P
Would be cool to draw it,but i'm not enough skilled in draws

Hmm, if you say it like that then it souns quite awesome. But I don't want to leave room for misinterpretations
devil i would recommend you naming yourself "Kielbasa"
or maybe some "Kanapka"
that would be on your taste xD
check the translations