9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I say no to Nighrtfx also.
How can you be a black belt if your qi is 965.
A black belt has at least 1000 qi.
Also, your app shows little effort.
GIMP IS A PIMP!
WAR-ATLANTIC
Yesterday I was confronted by our old reject bradamly from atlantic and wants war.
Uric and Mishter LLama plz discuss this matter amongst the rest of our members and with Atlantic leaders.

Clan Gangsta....Im out
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Belt and qi:I recently got my blackbelt. My current QI is 1017

GMT: Gmt+1

Your Strongest Mod: Judo

Self Description: Yes, I am 17 and from Sweden, I used to play this game about a year ago but I just can't remember the name or password for that account. You could say I always been a little lurker but even lurkers sometimes want to join a clan, since community is the game and this one seems to be a really friendly such.

I am not sure what else there is to say about me, I have really no idea.

Past Clans: None

Are you active on forums?: Until today, I haven't been that very active on the forums, but toribash is quite dull without it, I realised that now, so I guess I will start posting 1-20times per day from no on.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:
Yeah, I know I don't have any colours but you know, there is so much to choose from so I don't know what to buy.

And 3 of your best MP replays: Not quite sure if this is enough, if not I will come back later.
Attached Files
HoH!.rpl (27.5 KB, 6 views)
Harr harr harr.rpl (24.8 KB, 5 views)
Saaddd.rpl (19.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Madouken; Jan 11, 2010 at 05:17 AM.
Dirt dosen't need luck
dont have my comp so I cant look at ur replays. plus how are u black belt if you only have 891 Qi?
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
I have no idea, I am also still brown belt judging from the achivements, maybe it is just slow on the update.
Dirt dosen't need luck