Ranking
Started playing Shaco. First game, I thought I was doing good, snowballed a few lanes, but we threw baron because I got btfo by lebonk and the enemy lucian took baron. Second game, I did pretty much nothing useful all game until the last fight where I 2-shotted the enemy jinx and my my team took the game. Strange champion. He doesn't have any real meta roles. He's pretty much bounty hunter from dota thrown into league with basically nothing else except the jitbs
Hoss.
How to Shaco:
counter jungle like a bitch
always get behind people like a bitch
farm like a bitch
confuse people like a bitch
just be a bitch in general
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Don't have Vi or Kennen (I guess Kennen is going to work like a ranged energy-based Braum, so I'm looking forward to buying him).
[SPOILER="Mundo"]Not that useful in lane. Maybe it was just this game, but I didn't deal enough damage to poke their botlane down (Nami heals + Lucian's E removing my slow) and I don't like having a slow as my only way of "peeling".

no liandry's, i am saddened, seeing as A, the q is a slow, B it's magic damage, so C, burn da sheet outta dem. spamver's with liandry's as mundo support too stronk, specially once you get visage because never ending clevers OP
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
First game played with Butler153, we chased a LB all around the map while she was trying to juke us.

img

LB with double ROA?
Weird.
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
LB with double ROA?
Weird.

People do it to get more health and mana, so they can juke for hours upon hours. But by the looks of his score (5/11) it doesn't look like he did too well.

oh, btw, I play on EUW (although I can play on EUN if needed), my name is Amethron.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Przero View Post
no liandry's, i am saddened, seeing as A, the q is a slow, B it's magic damage, so C, burn da sheet outta dem. spamver's with liandry's as mundo support too stronk, specially once you get visage because never ending clevers OP

Will give it a try ;)
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
LB with double ROA?
Weird.

This is the reason some people build 6x RoA on LeBlanc:

Siv HD