Toribash
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
People are going to recommend that you play Jayce. This is a trick answer as Jayce is actually the worst possible champion you can pick in any situation.

Really though just take someone who has a lot of sustain (vlad, irelia), and preferably some range (vlad, lulu etc)
Honestly lulu is the correct choice for every role.

is that serious or

last time I played ranked match (a patch or two ago) he was perfectly fine and is easy to shitstomp with if you get ahead
The obvious answer is teemo, because global taunts will bring mid up to gank you 3v1 and, slightly less often, bot lane for a 5v1. This frees up your team to take golem camp and freeze mid while teemo gets the righteous beatdown the little fucker deserves.

In all honesty, kennen or jax. Kill potential under turret with good safety, plus easy farm under turret. Arguments can be made for virtually all non-mana champs and most champs with a stun and range/mobility.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I tried 3,

Yasuo, Lee Sin, Riven

They worked quite well for my purposes. (y)
Last edited by rockyman; Jun 14, 2014 at 10:51 AM.
Risk, no
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
is that serious or

last time I played ranked match (a patch or two ago) he was perfectly fine and is easy to shitstomp with if you get ahead

jayce is an okay champion right now, he fits a niche spot in the meta, although, as we all know, the meta right now on toplane is get TP and build tanky yet still do damage, and on midlane its either aoe clear every 0.1 seconds or assassin, jayce clears pretty well but why would you pick him when there's ziggs and lulu, also jayce has to get close in order to achieve his full damage potential, which is a huge downside. As for your experience with him, anyone fed can do anything, if you get fed with him early, he'll be useful, if you don't, he may still be remotely useful, but weaker than other champions, that's why he's not viable at a competitive level at the moment.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Taking requests for now :3

support vi, mundo, kennen, amumu.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Support urgot. That passive is a mini exhaust, and armor shredding + slow missles of doom mean a favorable engage whenever you land noxian corrosive charge. And that ult is not too shabby as an engage either.

Just get used to never having enough mana.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
support vi, mundo, kennen, amumu.

Don't have Vi or Kennen (I guess Kennen is going to work like a ranged energy-based Braum, so I'm looking forward to buying him).

Mundo

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Support urgot. That passive is a mini exhaust, and armor shredding + slow missles of doom mean a favorable engage whenever you land noxian corrosive charge. And that ult is not too shabby as an engage either.

Just get used to never having enough mana.

Already played him a while ago. It's hilarious watching their adc go back to base every couple minutes. I'll have to give it another go in order to post the results though.

{Will post the scoreboard here}
Last edited by Fluttershy; Jun 14, 2014 at 04:48 PM.
Of course silly

If it's a 2v1 on top lane the best strat in generally to just try and freeze the lane outside your tower, farm it up and use the fact they are sharing xp and gold to gain a level and item advantage and call for the jungler to gank. Since they were sharing xp and you and your jungler weren't if all goes well you'll have a successful gank resulting in one or two kills for your team. Take teleport, push it up and go roaming :')

edit: 1 whole page of replies I didn't see
Best 2v1's I've had were with Brolaf, Mordekaiser and yorick
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos