9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Tbh chris is just as good as mrama.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Yea i know it was more of just a meh ill make something cus im bored. I will make a set that takes a long time oneday but thats all i felt like doing. Hence the cheap price
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can the final image also be 1920x1080? id love it as a desktop background
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
keep the original one please the massive one and then scale it to different sizes for different uses
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
To be more descriptive of where I want to be... next to murmayder.(with a broken bottle)

No more space there. Sorry.

keep the original one please the massive one and then scale it to different sizes for different uses

Do not worry. I will keep it.
I understand. I have so much good ideas for the best sets ever, but I don't have time because of other everyday things that I must do.