Ranking
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
1v2 top lane usually either happens because you're playing TERRIBLE level ~1-15 players who refuse to jungle, don't know how to, or insist you need runes and masteries to do so OR you're a pro player playing a team game and there's a rotation battle going on.

Going to assume since you're just randomly asking you're pretty new to the game or are at at least a low level of play. Don't expect to do much with a 2v1. Most of the time 2v1's will shove their lane hard meaning you'll be able to safely pick up most last hits under the turret no problem. If you come out with slightly less farm than both of them; however, you don't die, you probably won't lose Turret and you need to consider it a victory.

2v1's usually exist in lower levels because there's no jungle on their team but there is on yours. Don't think of it as 2v1 Top unfair. Think of it as potentially 2v2 top but you having the level advantage, 2v1 mid, and 3v2 bot, because your jungle can go anywhere now and overwhelm the lane without their team having a good answer for it.

Nah man,

I'm just asking so that at least you can recommend some fine champs to use with situations like 2v1..

I am lvl. 30 but I don't usually go top..

I go mid/bot/jungle usually..

Add me: Warcraft0122 EU NORDIC & EAST please.
Last edited by rockyman; Jun 13, 2014 at 04:32 PM.
Risk, no
People are going to recommend that you play Jayce. This is a trick answer as Jayce is actually the worst possible champion you can pick in any situation.

Really though just take someone who has a lot of sustain (vlad, irelia), and preferably some range (vlad, lulu etc)
Honestly lulu is the correct choice for every role.
Are you asking this because your duo lane went on the opposite lane? Why would you be 2v1 at level 30 randomly?
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
It's just randomly 2 players against myself in top.

I only get the chance to kill when they walk right up near the turret

Well forget that,

Change topic please.
Risk, no
Good news everyone, moving to NY for uni, so I will be on the NA servers in about a week.

What's up with all the about Summoner Rift's new dragon?

I think it looks pretty cool but I haven't seen it in-game yet.

If you're talking about 2v1 lane, you should out xp them easily and also be able to push other lanes extremly fast and TFs will be easier because of your xp boost. Expect to lose tower at around 12-15 minutes tho, that push game 1v2.
I would also recommend jayce because of his ability to cs with range and still get some sick poke on, but on the other hand his TFs are kinda weak compared to other top lane champs.
Solution : Range champ and try to cs under tower and not feed.
Last edited by Zinx; Jun 13, 2014 at 10:32 PM.
Best champ for 1v2s is Sivir imo:
Amazing wave clear (Q+W = Money), spellshield for any kind of cc and/or poke, and a speed boost if you're in trouble or if you need to chase anybody.

Is there any info about when will the new SR be released in the PBE? I want to give it a try :/
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Best champ for 1v2s is Sivir imo:
Amazing wave clear (Q+W = Money), spellshield for any kind of cc and/or poke, and a speed boost if you're in trouble or if you need to chase anybody.

Is there any info about when will the new SR be released in the PBE? I want to give it a try :/

she'll run oom pretty quickly if she relies on her Q+W constantly for wave clear. If either of enemy champions have a decent gap closer also, that's pretty much game over for her. She'll probally just get bullied outta lane really quickly.

Jayce > Sivir

#quickresponses.
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
she'll run oom pretty quickly if she relies on her Q+W constantly for wave clear. If either of enemy champions have a decent gap closer also, that's pretty much game over for her. She'll probally just get bullied outta lane really quickly.

Jayce > Sivir

#quickresponses.

You don't even have the damage to clear with a single "combo" until level 7~8 or until you have your first item. Buy a crystalline flask for the early sustain and play defensive since you probably won't even get close to killing either of them unless they are really bad.

Haven't played Jayce since his last rotation, so I can't compare them.
The best champion for 1v2s is easily Renekton. He's one of the few champions who can actually fight 1v2 if he gets ahead enough, and having the jungler make it a 2v2 puts the lane invariably in renekton's favor regardless of who the enemy laners are.
Hoss.