Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Orly?
I have a permanent police record for assault and battery too!
Sent a kid to the hospital during summer camp.
I just missed going to jail..
Also, fuck that shit up!
I am 15 too lol so I guess 15 year old have a tendency to be violent lol
Yeh I know, im gunna wait til it blows over before I put up my texture shop, I'll get some screens seen as I don't have GIMP so I can't make spinnies but you guys want me to post up here before I open the shop so you get first pick on what I produce?
i'm about to make one,
to match the colors of my new set, demon/aqua FTW <3 i'll just edit this post with my end product,

kdone, like it ? :3
Last edited by Bio; Nov 18, 2009 at 03:35 AM.
Im just naturally violent after watchin ma mum get beat by her boyfriend while I grew up, I was 8 when I first put a 26 year old to the floor with 1 punch to the fuckin jaw, dropped like a sack of shit like a mug.

Now violence is inside of me just waitin to get out and well when sum1 slaps ma girlfriends arse when she's goin home n she tells me that pisses me off so I go out and kick the shit out of 3 people when only 1 of them did it, I would have gone down for longer if the the 2 people who I did in fact put in hospital didn't make it through, their now in intensive care recovering from my "violent attack"
I got it lightly because I had a good cause in the judges eyes and they were in the wrong not me, so what I did was justified. Now you tell me that I did wrong after what they did?
Yep
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|