Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
But if he lives for 3 seconds that rat is invisible. Can't stop that :'P

A friendly reminder from Lee Sin that blindness is no impairment against a smelly enemy.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Support Vayne is real.

And taric apc switchlane adc

Twitch support... Anyone?

Last edited by Fluttershy; Jun 13, 2014 at 01:42 AM.
Hey, guys. Fluttershy here. Welcome back to another episode of Break the Meta and today, we're going in the bot lane as Twitch Support.

But yeah, that's actually viable xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Support Vayne is real.

And taric apc switchlane adc

Twitch support... Anyone?

Support jax or something really weird. Dooooooo eeeeet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am assuming that any random person like me can post here...right?

Just asking,

Is it easy for you guys to 1v2 in top lane?

I'm having a hard time
Risk, no
Depends on the sitch, I guess. If you can get a gank to apply some pressure and get ahead, I've done 1v2s fine with champos like Yasuo. The key is to scare 'em.
Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
I am assuming that any random person like me can post here...right?

Just asking,

Is it easy for you guys to 1v2 in top lane?

I'm having a hard time

1v2 top lane usually either happens because you're playing TERRIBLE level ~1-15 players who refuse to jungle, don't know how to, or insist you need runes and masteries to do so OR you're a pro player playing a team game and there's a rotation battle going on.

Going to assume since you're just randomly asking you're pretty new to the game or are at at least a low level of play. Don't expect to do much with a 2v1. Most of the time 2v1's will shove their lane hard meaning you'll be able to safely pick up most last hits under the turret no problem. If you come out with slightly less farm than both of them; however, you don't die, you probably won't lose Turret and you need to consider it a victory.

2v1's usually exist in lower levels because there's no jungle on their team but there is on yours. Don't think of it as 2v1 Top unfair. Think of it as potentially 2v2 top but you having the level advantage, 2v1 mid, and 3v2 bot, because your jungle can go anywhere now and overwhelm the lane without their team having a good answer for it.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I main support role, so I was playing random champs as support yesterday. Don't ever try Corki Support + Hecarim ADC, it just doesn't work.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Support jax or something really weird. Dooooooo eeeeet

I'll post a pic with support Jax ater today. Taking requests for now :3

Support Jax

Last edited by Fluttershy; Jun 13, 2014 at 04:20 PM.