Toribash
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Continue news about Summoner’s Rift~

Dev Blog: Summoner’s Rift’s gameplay updates

Baron's new animations!

Spoil

Livestream video showing off the upcoming Summoner's Rift update! (Sorry It's Spanish video)
[REMEMBER: This is all a heavy work in progress. This footage comes from an internal build and IS NOT FROM THE PBE]

Video

Enjoy it ~Chris
Ps: LeBlanc got nerfed in PBE. No longer silences.

The rework looks amazing and all but i'm sure that people with bad computers are going to experience drastic performance changes, most people probably won't be able to maintain a stable framerate anymore with all of the newly implemented textures and shaders, on a side note I heard a rumor that it will still run fine on lower end pc's, so there could still be hope for people who play on lower end pc's/laptops.

I also feel that the game is going more towards more of a dota 2 type of art style, just my opinion.
Last edited by doldrum; Jun 10, 2014 at 04:47 AM.
For those who haven't seen it already. The Samsung Blue vs SKT K match was fun to watch.

Last edited by GoodBox; Jun 10, 2014 at 09:44 AM.
(>^_^)>
Originally Posted by doldrum View Post
The rework looks amazing and all but i'm sure that people with bad computers are going to experience drastic performance changes, most people probably won't be able to maintain a stable framerate anymore with all of the newly implemented textures and shaders, on a side note I heard a rumor that it will still run fine on lower end pc's, so there could still be hope for people who play on lower end pc's/laptops.

I also feel that the game is going more towards more of a dota 2 type of art style, just my opinion.

They mentioned how they'll make sure that people who can play the game now will be able to play it later with the same computers. It's not the case right now, but they'll make sure it happens.

And dota 2's map is way too low res/blurry to be compared to this. And let's face it, almost anything that isn't trees and random houses as big as the champions are is going to be dota style. The correct term is realistic, not dota.

Whoever speaks spanish, can you help me out?
Google translate scares me. When I translate Grieta del Invocador to English, it says Twisted Treeline. When I remove the "del" and just type in Grieta Invocador, it says summoner's rift.
By what screwed up logic does that go?
Last edited by EJM; Jun 10, 2014 at 12:33 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It's wrong, plain and simple. Basic assumptions with language would make it logical to conclude invocador would mean summoner, so it makes sense that a direct translation would be incorrect for at least one of them. However, it's entirely possible that Spanish names for SR and TT are not direct translations anyways, and Google is just recognizing that the majority of times that translation is needed is within the context of league, and makes the false translation.

In general, Google translate is ok for one word translations, but starts making no sense when you use possessive language and full sentences.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Whoever speaks spanish, can you help me out?
Google translate scares me. When I translate Grieta del Invocador to English, it says Twisted Treeline. When I remove the "del" and just type in Grieta Invocador, it says summoner's rift.
By what screwed up logic does that go?

Grieta del invocador = Summoner's Rift

Grieta - Rift
Invocador - Summoner
del - property

Twisted Treeline has nothing to do with that.
EDIT: Twisted Treeline is translated as "Bosque retorcido" in the spanish client.
Last edited by Fluttershy; Jun 10, 2014 at 07:02 PM.
Fluttershy is right; fluent Spanish speaker here ,ol
I really don't get why Google Translate does that; perhaps it's just google using it's assets and the only data they have related to that translation would be Spanish League Players. aha.
Last edited by souldevilj; Jun 10, 2014 at 06:46 PM.