Ranking
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
he's alright right now, not as bad (for gameplay and the game in general, not qualitywise or anything) as before, but pretty bad. his lack of silence allows more counterplay and he is controllable for a while, it just takes warding and map control and a little touch of CC and a kass shouldn't be able to do anything. My only real concern about him is that he can lose lane and with next to no items roam and get a kill botlane, maybe some of his damage numbers need to be changed or something. I personally think he's easier to deal with now but maybe im weird and have lucky soloq games who knows

He has less pressure overall but his laning got buffed, so the mid-laner has a harder time dealing with him but other lanes an easier one
The huge problem I see with him is, once he gets Zhonyas, you will never catch him. Also, you cannot run from level 16 kassadin no matter what you burn.
Hoss.
Fake flash over to golems when you're really trying to go in the bush at red boof. Will work 70% of the time. Or just be LeBlanc. No one can catch that son of a bitch.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
caristinnqt is my significant other and says kassadin is average/below average so i'll take his word for it
Last edited by Rai; Jun 9, 2014 at 02:15 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
The free magic reduction he gets with no options to penetrate through it is what bugs me. Mobility means shit if you get assassinated, but your options to assassinate as ad are limited in terms of cc, and often just let kass roflstomp you in lane, whereas ap assassins just have no options against his passive, get cockblocked by his q, and ultimately just lose any mid-late encounters because he just gets huge while still bringing burst AND dot.

Kass has too many free stats right now. If they reduced the passive % magic reduction and added the as on receiving magic damage at a low % increase again, it would be more bearable because more as is good, but requires aggression to capitalize on it. Defensive bonuses work both when diving and when fleeing, meaning more free stats even when playing as a little bitch.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oh, i'm currently a Platinum player in the BR server, i guess i can translate that first page text into Portuguese if you want me to, tell me through PM, pls.
|Portugal/Brazil|C# Coder|ROCK ♪♪|
I don't believe it's an actual band, and it's just their music department making heavy metal to promote the Karthus VU by accentuating the totally fake League lore band of Pentakill.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I don't believe it's an actual band, and it's just their music department making heavy metal to promote the Karthus VU by accentuating the totally fake League lore band of Pentakill.

Stop ruining my dreams oracle.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Continue news about Summoner’s Rift~

Dev Blog: Summoner’s Rift’s gameplay updates

Baron's new animations!

Spoil

Livestream video showing off the upcoming Summoner's Rift update! (Sorry It's Spanish video)
[REMEMBER: This is all a heavy work in progress. This footage comes from an internal build and IS NOT FROM THE PBE]

Video

Enjoy it ~Chris
Ps: LeBlanc got nerfed in PBE. No longer silences.
Last edited by Chris; Jun 10, 2014 at 04:11 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.