Toribash
Originally Posted by TFguy View Post
Mercykiller and Xipherion, could you stop bumping threads in which nobody has posted anything for 2 weeks?
It looks like you're just farming posts.

I agree with TFguy unfortunately. It seems like you're farming posts. Oh and what do you mean 'First Replay'?

Oh and I think you may enjoy this. A fight between me and 3000 via PM:

Originally Posted by GirlyNinja
you got 30001068 banned you fucknig tawt you are a fucking fatass kid and you is a gay as kid and always so weird and your chinese and you are weird looking lay off the fatchips dumbass kid and listen jase123 physcoxxx is trying to change and does not mean this

Originally Posted by Nagato9757
Actually, I change my mind.

First of all, I am fat and I am alright with it. Bitch all you want but I don't care.

Second, I am young but more mature then you. Atleast I can spell right and have a better life potential then you.

Third, I am not Chinese. Don't say which country I'm from if it's not true.

Forth: Weird looking you say? Atleast I have proper grammar and passed my exams.

Fith: What are fatchips?

Sixth: 'Trying to change' - He clearly isn't after recieving the warnings and infractions he got

Seventh: I didn't get Jason banned, he scammed, got an infraction overload, etc.

Eighth and for most: A bitch is a dog, dogs bark, bark is from trees, tree is nature, nature is handsome just like me

Nineth: I had to get Google Translate to translate your 'gibberish' language.

Last edited by Nagato; Jun 26, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
It means that somebody requested me to make a VIP set (Avatar+Sig+Background). I've already finished the Avatar and the Signature, but I haven't started making the background because I don't know what are the dimensions for it.

By the way, once I'm done with this set I'm going to get a name change ^.^
I want that but it needs fixing.

Here are some enhancements then I will buy:
1st. Fix the beard and hair
2nd. Straighten everything
3rd. Dont let the beard go into the mouth xD
Last edited by tictacky2; Jun 26, 2013 at 09:41 PM.
Lol he said fix the everything
-----
N8x's Avy/Texture shop OPEN!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=408057
Last edited by n8x; Jun 26, 2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump