Ranking
When asked about weather effects and day/night cycles:
Originally Posted by RiotForScience (From Riot)
Yes there will be some weather effects. The north east quadrant is going to be rainy, apart from that we will have dust, fog, lightrays and other environmental effects

We will not have day/night cycles. Our lighting is all hand painted. The wins that we would get by having a day/night cycle would be massively outweighed by the losses we would get from adopting a more artifical lighting system.

We will not have camera rotation, but the fundamental issue behind why we want the ability to rotate the camera is being looked into. We are not prepared to discuss that yet. The solution will not be part of the visual update.

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I really wish they would just re-texture it and leave it at that. Though league is a massive game with complex gameplay and champions, the simplistic map is really nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When I look at the map and then the champions, I get kinda confused. It's like having a bunch of cartoon characters in the real world. I think the champion models need to be updated a bit.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
When I look at the map and then the champions, I get kinda confused. It's like having a bunch of cartoon characters in the real world. I think the champion models need to be updated a bit.

I actually think that the reason they're updating Summoners Rift visually is to keep up with the visual reworks they've been doing for a lot of the old champions. Aside from complete visual reworks, riot's also been sneaking in a lot of random texture updates to different champions.

I love the look of the new map and honestly think everything's going to come together pretty nicely.
Today's NA LCS will be so freaking interesting.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

LCS

Also, Kassadin really looks impossible to deal with now. No CDR 3 second cd on riftwalk at level 16. Who exactly thought these changed were better and more healthy for the game than old Kass?
Last edited by Hyde; Jun 8, 2014 at 12:33 AM.
Hoss.
he's alright right now, not as bad (for gameplay and the game in general, not qualitywise or anything) as before, but pretty bad. his lack of silence allows more counterplay and he is controllable for a while, it just takes warding and map control and a little touch of CC and a kass shouldn't be able to do anything. My only real concern about him is that he can lose lane and with next to no items roam and get a kill botlane, maybe some of his damage numbers need to be changed or something. I personally think he's easier to deal with now but maybe im weird and have lucky soloq games who knows