Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I didn't said it should?

Nvm forget it.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Oh, very shmexxy KROOK.
Ugly as hell, but you better not tell him cuz he'll beat the shit outta you lol
banner?
im fairly confident on my "paint" use (yeah i know paint is rubbish, but im good at using it!) i dont know how to show my image so im putting it as an attachment, i also added a moto!
Attached Images
1336.9.jpg (4.7 KB, 8 views)
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Name: Caleb Gambrell
Belt and qi: Blue belt, 204
Age and D.O.B: 13, 1996
Country Of Origin: Australia mate
Country That I Live In:Australia.
Referrals: None, just saw people with 1336.9 and their replays are epic. So I was all like" Omg I want to join this". And, here I am now.
Hobbies: Toribash, iPod touch, karate, NDS, You know, usual pre-teen stuff.
Infractions/Bans over the last 6 months: Uh I think like 3 infractions. 1 for breaking the rules and 2 useless posts. Right now I have a warning for a giant FFFFUUU- post.
Any other Information: I do real life karate. Don't try and bash me in real life.
Last edited by calebgamb; Nov 17, 2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Blargh
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
This place doesnt have to be pumpn 24/7

I agree. It would be too hard to keep up with everything, and, some of us have lives. ;]
I think we have almost everyone we can get. Unless someone wants to go and try and get their irl friends to join just for the sake of it.

Corey, whats with the random name?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I might leave her, I do it for fun sometimes just to laugh

Dude, thats sad as! ;]
Ugly as hell, but you better not tell him cuz he'll beat the shit outta you

Lol. Just lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD