Toribash
They really need to stop milking these games out. At least actually start a new series.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Also, where have you been? I feel like I post here more than you do... either that or I'm blind.

Or have you just been reading everything that goes on here without posting anything. If so, that's okay. I do the same thing with Inq a lot.

yeah, i lurk a lot. i think i post slightly more than you, though. not always got somethin to say innit

also, i haven't played Halo since Reach but 5 is v v cool as an esport. lots of cool game modes
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Originally Posted by Deeza445 View Post
yeah, i lurk a lot. i think i post slightly more than you, though. not always got somethin to say innit

also, i haven't played Halo since Reach but 5 is v v cool as an esport. lots of cool game modes

It's like call of duty with shields.
I think I might be retired.
I have a confession to make: I never personally had Xbox Live and I only got to play at midnight in California when my stepsister's boyfriend was around. I kinda miss that guy. He was like my best friend.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
The question is, my friend, do I deserve to be in it? *sad music*

Also, where have you been? I feel like I post here more than you do... either that or I'm blind.

Or have you just been reading everything that goes on here without posting anything. If so, that's okay. I do the same thing with Inq a lot.

If you would leave Inq you would have me spamming your inbox with clan invites and PM's yelling at you to come home.
SO FKN DO IT SON

Originally Posted by Deeza445 View Post

Lurkers >:C
I stopped at Halo3, mostly because I traded my Xbox in for a PS3 and 50 bucks.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I have a confession to make: I never personally had Xbox Live and I only got to play at midnight in California when my stepsister's boyfriend was around. I kinda miss that guy. He was like my best friend.

Wasn't he your love rival tho ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
WHAT IS THIS FRIDGE BITCHS STUFF

IM TRIGGERED

The Freezer rank?

Well electricity and Frost are combined in a Freezer :V

Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
counter strike is better in every aspect

and gambling!

EHHHHH CoD is better for casuals I guess.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god