Toribash
I can offer wapow the following; some horrible puns, activity in wars, diversity, a grammy award winning smile that has won the hearts of millions around the world and professionalism.

My fav mods are; akido, lenshu3ng and the ole spar.

I play a minimum of 2hrs everyday with also checking the forums throughout the day whilst checking and replying to private messages as well as skype and discord.

Ive been playing since 2009 on and off but over the last year i've been more active.
Previous clans; Shockwave and Ocean.

Aside from toribash I do boxing competitively and have a job but is doesn't affect my availability overly.

WAPOW!

Hope to hear from you soon!
I say MAYBE to Adam. Its a short application but it gets the point across and was kinda funny. I think we should consider Adam, his posts are good. he is active, and he has horrible puns *WE NEED PUNS* and he read the first post!! He put the WAPOW!
you're on thin ice, pal
Just as Kozmo said + he even read the first post!
Though i vote yes because its cool and i have no reason to say no.
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
I can offer wapow the following; some horrible puns, activity in wars, diversity, a grammy award winning smile that has won the hearts of millions around the world and professionalism.

My fav mods are; akido, lenshu3ng and the ole spar.

I play a minimum of 2hrs everyday with also checking the forums throughout the day whilst checking and replying to private messages as well as skype and discord.

Ive been playing since 2009 on and off but over the last year i've been more active.
Previous clans; Shockwave and Ocean.

Aside from toribash I do boxing competitively and have a job but is doesn't affect my availability overly.

WAPOW!

Hope to hear from you soon!

I say Yes to Adam. He's an old friend of mine. He's a cool dude. He's fairly skilled in game. He's forum active. And last but not least, he's easy to get along with. I'll be talking to Swep and Falmes about recruiting him.
Last edited by Seth; May 3, 2016 at 08:46 PM.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
if your app was just a little better you'd get my vote
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Alright after a long talk over some people (sorry for the wait) PnutButta, FiddleJr, and Adam have been accepted on trial. Welcome to weeepewpewpew. The trial period is 2 weeks so behave
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!