Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sorry Chesh I was just trying to help FC get back in since I was an immature dumbass at the match.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
guys think bout it dont u think we went a little hard on zen, i mean he diserves a second little chance, a little one guys it was just an event that will happen every year but zen or a kind player wont double every year i don't mean zen is the best player and the kindest one but i know him, he is nice and loyal lets just open a new page with him, i won't invite till flesh or jook accept.
Last edited by Miracle; Aug 4, 2014 at 09:14 AM.
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Zen for me you could still be a friend, but i won't say i will accept you back. Your mistake is to big to be forgiven sorry. And also you were trying to get us back in cl for nothing, because we dont have screens of our mistakes so just stop spamming in cl thread.
Last edited by azzeffir23; Aug 4, 2014 at 09:17 AM.
Let us have a vote shall we? I say yes. But one more wrong move zen I don't think they can accept you again here in FC but tou are still a friend and an FC member to me.
Just Monika.
Yes i agree with Anon we should put up a poll and yes he is back in no he is not ?
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Equi has screenies. So does MDM and probably the other eVo members. Also thanks guys for still considering me a friend <3 BTW Let's just use this since we all know how hard it is to remove polls here XD
-----
P.S. I will not vote for myself XD
Last edited by Merc; Aug 4, 2014 at 02:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |