Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

thanks prowlerLA9

Originally Posted by swiftone1
Desiderius you might be able to help with the names and what not.

"having a male protagonist and a female protagonist were instead of the male having all the responsibility is flipped and theres magic and w/e but the male protagonist is only a catalyst for the female to discover but its hard for them to actually see eachother do to the fact that they are hunted down constantly"

Sure, I can try at least.

I seen similar formula in anime here are some of those maybe you can check them for ideas:
Fate stay Night (original a hentai game made into an anime and they removed the hentai), Chobits (robot girl with no memory, more of a comedy for older teens) , Elfen Lied (warning of overuse of gore and nudity for this one, not for kids), Slayers (this one is a good comedy with a really powerful magician girl set in a similar time to the dark ages, she teams up with a warrior just because she wants his magic sword they end up accidentally resurrecting a demon lord).

As for names. How about the guy: Denkiramondo Lutvivalatvis Montacola Sentirenimis Belvinus Nomit Ludvic the 5th
And for the tough girl: Candy
Last edited by Desiderius; Aug 31, 2013 at 10:30 PM.
Originally Posted by zglborn View Post
I am done on the pose of the toris and the seperate banners.
Still working on the glow.
I might be finished after 2 days because my family will go to somewhere else.

Good bye, trocher.
--
Swiftone, have you read any amazing books turned into shit movies?

Ok but pleaaase mate just finish it as soon as possible pleaase =D
ooooh, seems nice that the tough female protagonist gets a sweet name. of course you can have her "dubbed" with a more suited title for her as your story progresses. like "candy the demon's bane" or something. also, for other names, if you were going for medieval-sounding/fantasy names:
Maldrion
Arkhem
Zeraf
Eveiiora
Rorchium
Io
Soveris
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Eh, names:
Maverick
Lodis
Alberkel
Gise
Emallow
Hayden
Arcy
Ludmilly
Mallie
Lamara
Carrick
Walt
Dawn
Ald
Trephen
Crise
-----
And im2: IDK about Nov or what he's doing...but I think nev knows.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Sep 1, 2013 at 04:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by im2boss4u View Post
how come Novixel hasnt been on in awhile?

I've asked him to post here even just once a day. Anyway, he said he's doing some coding for a website or something.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures