Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
This is also my greatest fear. I'm feeling a new clan discussion coming on.

I sense the creation of a new discussion thread about fears is imminent...

Also, I have a suggestion about our clan's name (or more specifically, what's under our clan's name) in relation to the "Official Clans" page on the Clan Discussion part of the forums. Most of the other official clans have phrases/witty sayings/complete nonsense under their clan names.

e.g.
NAO - Hop in the van!
Addicted - The addiction awaits...
NO - Though I might consider it if you bought me dinner first.
[T] - The following is brought to you by the letter...
Fish - You know you've gone insane if we're talking to you.
Tint - Big boobs can be found here.

What do you say we make one of those for ourselves too?

How about, "Dare to step into Oblivion..."?

Suggestions for other possible phrases/witty sayings/nonsensical stream-of-consciousness statements are welcome.
-----
Another thing, why don't we change the general chat thread's name's pro-invasion part from "(Invades welcomed)" to "(Invaders may step into Oblivion)"?
Last edited by Trick; May 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
1.) A dog. A nice one.

2.) I don't bother with religions

3.) I'd definitely meet Zander. He seems pretty chill and he's from Aussie, so it's a win win.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

1. A fox, preferably the mythological kind.
2. The Primordial Chaos, and its twin, the Terminal Chaos.
3. If I could choose the time of the meeting, then I would choose to meet anyone in Oblivion who happens to be experiencing a dark and stormy night. I'd simply pop in at an inopportune moment and ring the doorbell.
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
Also, I have a suggestion about our clan's name (or more specifically, what's under our clan's name) in relation to the "Official Clans" page on the Clan Discussion part of the forums. Most of the other official clans have phrases/witty sayings/complete nonsense under their clan names.

e.g.
NAO - Hop in the van!
Addicted - The addiction awaits...
NO - Though I might consider it if you bought me dinner first.
[T] - The following is brought to you by the letter...
Fish - You know you've gone insane if we're talking to you.
Tint - Big boobs can be found here.

What do you say we make one of those for ourselves too?

How about, "Dare to step into Oblivion..."?

Suggestions for other possible phrases/witty sayings/nonsensical stream-of-consciousness statements are welcome.
-----
Another thing, why don't we change the general chat thread's name's pro-invasion part from "(Invades welcomed)" to "(Invaders may step into Oblivion)"?

Choosing the clan subtitle was part of the registration process. There's no way for me to add it with the tools that are available to me.
-----
More as a personal preference than anything else, I prefer to name threads in a descriptive and straightforward manner. I'm not opposed to getting creative with the names, though, as long as we figure out a naming scheme first.
Originally Posted by de4th
Choosing the clan subtitle was part of the registration process. There's no way for me to add it with the tools that are available to me.

Oh. Can we not ask any of the clan mods to allow us to give/make ourselves a clan subtitle? Will it come with a price?

Not that I'm actively pestering you to get one for us. We're already awesome as it is, even though we don't have a clan subtitle. It's just that having a cool, witty one wouldn't hurt.

Lol, "Step into it, WE DARE YOU..." suddenly popped into my mind.

Originally Posted by de4th
More as a personal preference than anything else, I prefer to name threads in a descriptive and straightforward manner. I'm not opposed to getting creative with the names, though, as long as we figure out a naming scheme first.

Noted. I'll try to assist you in cooking up an awesomely appropriate naming scheme for our various threads.
Last edited by Trick; May 14, 2013 at 12:07 PM.
fl0w
Programming, Scripts, Etc.
If anyone new is unaware of the fact - I'm the other leader of Oblivion. The clan appears quite stable now, so I don't feel particularly stressed about my past inactivity.

The reason that I'm so inactive is that I work full time as a programmer and then supplement that with working on my own coding projects in the majority of my free time. If the is a point where I am actually needed for something I'll be there and I'll be around from time to time.

Anyway.

This is a thread for coding stuff if anyone is interested in learning, discussing, etc. If you have ideas for scripts in toribash that might actually be reasonable. That whole swath of things. I hope some of you might be interested in the topic at least, haha.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Administrator of Oblivion. Former Administrator of RIP.
Blank Das Keyboard, Arch, J, Erlang, Haskell - You can always be better.
You can contact me at mobile 3178500781 ,or at my email which is Jlilwrestler@aol.com.I have one alternate account ,but unfortunately I have forgotten it. My real name is jalen Turpen I am athletic and love fighting. I currently do Brazilian jiu jitsu ,and karate. Also I wrestled for two years. I like putting a smile on people's faces. Toribash is one of my favoriye hobbys it helps you become more innovative when you fight in real life.I also am adopted and love
My parents very much. I want to join Oblivion ,because I love the name first of all. Second of all I have watche some videos of you guys ,or girls in toribash and you're amazing. The last reason is ,because I want to learn from you all ,and come to you humble ,and ready to listen and learn. I have met a member of Oblivion in a toribash fight ,and lost I don't remember who it was though. I love toribash it is by far the best fighting game I have ever played. I have had very good experiences with it but I have a very slow computer so I lag every once ,and awhile. I'm playing toribash very often not every single day but atleast three days a week.Also I have never been in another clan.My favorite tertiary color is RBG. If I was tied in a room with family members ,and a friend I would die myself ,because their is no sense in causing the people who brought me into this world (kind of) to die ,nor the people who helped shape my personaliy.
Holy shiiiiiiiiit, I just had an insane, and almost expensive experience. So I just got new 60$ earphones that are supposed to last FOREVER, but I just turned on my iPod, and the iPod didn't recognize the earphones. It played out of the speaker. So I changed earphones thinking I'd take the new earphones back tomarrow. Only problem was when I started up my music it again played out of the speakers. Ok now I was flipping out. I tested a bajillion earphones and none worked. So I looked it up, and it said to blow in it, restart it, or take it apart. So I didn't want to break my iPod more, so I decided to freestyle it. I blew in it restarted it, shook it up, and messed with the jack. Finally I didn't know what else to do so I plugged In My earphones, and turned the volume all the way up, and almost blew my head off, because it worked. I am literally shaking right now.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Guys im very sorry that i have been inactive for the past week or two. I have been into borderlands 2 lately and i need sombody to play with. My PSN is Monkeyd99 so add me as a friend if you want. Dont worry guys ill crawl back to toribash in a lil haha
Daemon of the clan Oblivion.
Watched some videos of us. Is there a video for us? That makes me think that he isn't telling the truth, but I'll wait for everyone's opinion first. I do like how he thinks so, especially to my question (If you were in a room question), because it makes me think he's a pretty caring guy. xP
My life is made up of unlimited blades.