Toribash
Iknow your lmod... But same with my Unibash, shouldn't be congratulated. xD jk. Also I got quite a bit... More than I will bother to count, glad our thread isn't getting any, it's there for lulz ;P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I love the Recruitment thread Let's all post apps
Are people meant to be applying in that thread or is it just there so we can decline everyone that applies.?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Well I'm removing everybody that posts an app if they are in ultimate and we will vote on them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Well I'm removing everybody that posts an app if they are in ultimate and we will vote on them.

I posted mine before you said this..

That's why I put no effort at all in my app..
Ultimate isn't a clan that's full of idiocy. By posting an application FOR ultimate, it shows that you should have put effort into it because you're trying to join. Other than that it's just a useless post. I would recommend making a new app now... Ultimate tolerates idiocy, but to a certain level. That was over the top idiot. I'm not the only one to vouch for that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Who's an lmod?

Me
Beta, you claim that this clan is supposed to be like a family? Yet you kick Butler out of the stupidest this with no warning. I agree with you it was a pointless post, but it wasn't an "over the top idiot" post.. I just literally don't understand what would urge you to do that.
right on
What urged me is I take idiocy to a level, when you take it to a recruitment thread that is for 'other' people to apply, not people already in a clan, and you make the shittiest app ever, then yes, you should be kicked from the clan if you are going to try* and join the clan. It is like family, but if you want to join the family while being in the family. You might as well retry and join. If that makes sense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
People said it was laggy, still running off of 4.31

4.2 is better and no laggy
Originally Posted by Thellian View Post
3.99 4 lyf

I run 3.98 from time 2 time
What urged me is I take idiocy to a level, when you take it to a recruitment thread that is for 'other' people to apply, not people already in a clan, and you make the shittiest app ever, then yes, you should be kicked from the clan if you are going to try* and join the clan. It is like family, but if you want to join the family while being in the family. You might as well retry and join. If that makes sense.

Mafia logic
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".