Toribash
My post was not meant to offend anyone or say that this clan is bad or anything, to be honest this is the best clan I have been a part of. I am currently working on coming back to Toribash and as of now I am only capable or being active on the forums, therefore I need a clan that is active so I can talk to them and still maintain interest on staying on the forums.

I am still friends with all of you and I appreciate the help you guys gave me when we all used to play in-game. As I said though, you can PM me, we can play in-game and Id like to be a single ally. Once again, its nothing against any of you or the clan.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Damn... Forgot I was an Ally... well allies check in once in a while right? ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
@PiePwn: What's true is true and us being currently pretty inactive is a very accurate assessment. I hold nothing against ya, hopefully we'll run into each other again at some point.

@clan: I suppose we need something to discuss. What are your hobbies? Anything except sitting in front of a computer/tablet/smartphone/gadget counts, since that "hobby" is ubiquitous enough to effectively mean nothing. What do you choose to do in your free time except browse the internet or play games?
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I have a hobby of whistling & dancing everywhere I walk.

I'm weird.

I also enjoy playing with my 3 dogs, but then one of them goes overboard & bites me.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
@clan: I suppose we need something to discuss. What are your hobbies? Anything except sitting in front of a computer/tablet/smartphone/gadget counts, since that "hobby" is ubiquitous enough to effectively mean nothing. What do you choose to do in your free time except browse the internet or play games?

Well, since sitting in front of a computer doesn't count, listening to and making music is an "invalid" hobby for me

So, the only thing that is left as a hobby is drawing stuff. Drawing skills decreased over the last few months, since I haven't really been drawing anything lately, but it's still something I do from time to time (Even have a ton of drawing related tutorials around, but haven't watched them yet)
My sister draws too. I wouldn't promote it because I don't care though.

I have a knack for entertaining my family while we're all sitting down, because I tell all of the jokes & puns.

We also hike the mountains protecting us from the rest of the state every year, because we find the owls during the day. There are many trenches alongside the trails and we take our dogs along without leashes.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Drawing and writing mostly. Sports as well. Writing includes prose and poetry, though mainly the former. Also, being sick seems to be a hobby for me.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Since i've cut down on gaming and all that lately i've been out with friends a whole lot, picking up a lot of their habits, smoking unfortunately being one of them.
Also being shopping for shoes and clothes a lot recently as I don't have anything to spend my money on any more since i'm losing my touch with games and computers, still not sure whether it's a good thing.
Most of the time when i'm at home or not out with friends I spend most my time looking for more underground/un-produced music, as it appeals to me more than most mainstream artist's music.
Last edited by Lynx; Oct 22, 2014 at 11:07 AM.
Well, most of you who hang out on Skype already know my shit but I'll still post.
High school started for me about a month ago, I don't have much time for hobbies, so I mostly study and when I actually have free time, I listen to music and browse the internet.
I barely have any time to hang out with my friends, I mostly see them in school and sometimes in the weekends.
So no hobbies for now, I played basketball, but now of course I don't have time for that too, so yeah, everything is messed up lately, it's mostly Get up- eat- study- go to school- get back from school- eat- study- sleep and back from the beginning.
Hello, how are all of you doing? I never got fully accepted as ally btw.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.