Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You shouldn't give it to me because I think having one account is enough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucent | Solax | Orfeas | Math | Virtue | Rick | Shmevin | Noah
Fans & Buddies
Wow this is great !
We should make our best artists post their entries.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fans & Buddies
Nope, I use Photoshop CS5.
Anyway guys, we probably should use void's entry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fans & Buddies
Hey, let others work on thier entries too.
The competition ends in 3 weeks and it started 2 days ago.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think you should give it to me for the fact I have no bank account and I feel paranoid holding my tc, all on one account (This one.) And if I had your account I'd use it as my bank, be VERY active with it and since your a good belt with it, sell my unneeded items. Get you more posts would also be a great idea and get you a good name around the community. Thats why I think I should have your account and one more reason is I love the name. I hate my name because it sucks, and has numbers in it. So the name Rj just sticks in my mind as an awesome name for an account and thats why you should give me your account. Thanks for reading this even though it was quite long. Anyways hopefully I'll get it.
Have a nice day Rj.
-----
I think you should give it to me for the fact I have no bank account and I feel paranoid holding my tc, all on one account (This one.) And if I had your account I'd use it as my bank, be VERY active with it and since your a good belt with it, sell my unneeded items. Get you more posts would also be a great idea and get you a good name around the community. Thats why I think I should have your account and one more reason is I love the name. I hate my name because it sucks, and has numbers in it. So the name Rj just sticks in my mind as an awesome name for an account and thats why you should give me your account. Thanks for reading this even though it was quite long. Anyways hopefully I'll get it.
Have a nice day Rj.
Last edited by RICKMO118; May 24, 2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Give it to me, because together, we can achieve greatness, and naturally, you love me, so why wouldnt you give it to me?