Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ummm.... hi darkstate and everyone :P I want to be a single alliance. BTW ur clan is very active ingame i see alot of you guys playing always. and darkstate i looooove ur set :P lol i just wanted to say this :S

and also hi ser0 :P i only know ser0 and darkstate. u guys are very friendly and i like friendly ppl more than everything. so i think thats why i want to be single alliance with you. im active in forums and kinda active ingame. i really would love to be alliance of yours.
oooooooh great thnx for accepting me very glad
-----
i just want to say something. you already have more than 50k in the bank . why dont you make ur self official ? my advice to you is to be official as fast as you can. its much better for you . just an advice
Last edited by rainboweye; Jul 30, 2011 at 02:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
oooooooh great thnx for accepting me very glad
-----
i just want to say something. you already have more than 50k in the bank . why dont you make ur self official ? my advice to you is to be official as fast as you can. its much better for you . just an advice

i thing whe are in that xD
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
adios ya m voi me conecto en la noche hoy no hice ninguna war ya vi porke ganamos todas jajaja xDDDDD

well bye bye i have to go il connect in the night i didnt make none war i see why we won all jajaja xDDDDD
Originally Posted by borjon View Post
i thing whe are in that xD

no lol . you are not official yet :P . also dark go on and add me to the single alliance list XD