Toribash
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Mirai Nikki is ovvvverdrama to the max.
Also, lastgod, your avy makes me want to punch you in the face.
Those graphics and that music from S&W's ending hurt my eyes and eyes so bad ;_;
There is only one worse thing - DANGO D:

Remember, this forum is for the game Toribash. Wanna try it? >:3
Finished Nichijou. The first half was meh. The second half was decent.

Anywho, started watching the following:
Yuru Yuri - I am attracted to the art style for some reason. The series feels like a mix of K-ON and Minami-ke
Campione - Talk about generic... Awaiting the next episode to see whether or not I drop it.
Sword Art Online - Looks to be very good this season, though not what I was expecting coming from reading the light novel
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate - Just... what?
Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! - Generic, sadly. At the very least the artwork is decent enough for me to want to watch it since there isn't much this season that is worth looking at in the first place.
Arcana Famiglia - Italian, eh? Not bad.
Dog Days 2 - Is this a joke? -.-'
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - Dropped before I got halfway through the episode.
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica - Ugh.

Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai - Read the MAL synopsis while downloading. Download cancelled.
Last edited by LastGod; Jul 11, 2012 at 09:16 AM.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Just finished Neon Genisis Evangelion.

Brain full of fuck .-.

Now go with End of Evangelion movie, it explains some things ( Death and Rebirth is not worth watching, as it is only summary of anime eps + few scenes from EoE ), then you may give a shoot to OVAs, tho I'd advise you to wait, as OVAs are rebuilding plot ( or not, judging by Kaworu's words in the last scene of 2.22 + considering title of incoming OVA 3 - you cannot redo - that's real mindfuck)
retired
Just watched the first episode of Kokoro Connect.

I'll follow it. Looks to be better than the rest of the series that are coming out this summer.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
yeah i actually watched evangelion 1.11 and 2.22 before i watched the actual series because i can wait until 2013 for "You (cannot) Redo" :l
I already started watching, and plan on continuing these from the new stuff:

Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse (though just barely, a bit too much of that kind of dark theme that I don't like.)
Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! (standard harem plot? Count me in.)
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai (hot red-headed demon chick? Say no more.)
Oda Nobuna no Yabou (I'm a sucker for anything that has a slight basis off history. More so if it has tits.)

Plan on watching:

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
Campione!
Sword Art Online
Kyokai Senjou no Horizon 2
Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukou Tenmon-Bu

Also started watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. It makes me feel less embarrassed about my own social life. And slightly jealous (dem_titties.jpg).
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I love Sena's lone prominent tooth. I don't know why, but that feature makes every girl 50 bajillion times hotter.

Edit: Oh my fucking god. Can't stop laughing. UUUUUUNNNNNNIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSEEEEEEE!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Oracle; Jul 12, 2012 at 06:34 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games