Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post
Also as Kakashi has the Mangekyou sharingan, did he kill someone close to him to obtain it or........?

Kakashi was gifted them by his buddy when he died. but they were normal sharingan then. kakashi developed the mangekyou sharingan himself without killing anyone.
madara has also developed his sharingan into the rinnegan.

so as usual with a mainstream battle manga, the mystery thats been around for a thousand years, is being taken apart by several people within one generation.

Mainstream battle mangas are looked down on by many because of the giant loopholes and inconsistancies within later events.
the need in shounen style manga/anime to go bigger and bigger and bigger.
the results of which take a reasonably realistic hero at lvl 1 at the start of the series, with a few special abilities, to a hero thats not relevant to the readers at all.

Pretty interested to see how naruto has improved when it comes down to a proper fight, he'll be super weak untill he fights Tobi.
although he's still got to go through the ressurection clones with the eyes.
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 7, 2011 at 02:37 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Apparently susano'o.

raikage lost an arm cause of it.

Not necessarily. Raikage lost an arm because of Amaterasu (if he didn't cut off his arm, he would lose his arm and perhaps his whole body to the flames when he either deactivated his shield or just runs out of chakra to maintain it.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Still, at the moment i would think that sasuke would get his ass kicked if Naruto actually "turned on" his "sagemode". He beat pain after all, even with susano i doubt that sasuke would beat naruto...

Spoiler from earlier episodes

Naruto is and always will be one of the best mangas out there.

The resurrection part was pretty cool, now we get to see the oldschool ninjas in action.

I have no idea what all the haters are talking about, Naruto is just getting better, imo.
piratez
Originally Posted by IXION View Post
Haters gonna hate...

One piece and Naruto just reached their tops.

OP definitely, Naruto is kinda boring now with all the fillers.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Well, yeah, at this very moment, but I think he means the story is in a good place.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
I don't think that the resurection part fucked naruto up....
The story is getting more interesting and stuf..
Like... who is the masked man?
is it the real madara?
Note: I allready know who is the masked man....
Dan***
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!