Toribash
just chill a bit now bob,

we're all on red alert a bit after the opener scandal but you're skills that followed the openers is still nice, and it remains that you're still quite relaxallianish - which is amazing especially at your belt.

much loves, just don't spoil it now.

P.S. i agree with maldi on aerox' opener in the 9th replay.
P.S.S i'm rather impressed with H4rl3quin's replays though some are quite stiff. i loves the hand thing.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
That's one of the most epic wushu dismemberments i have EVER seen.

Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
P.S.S i'm rather impressed with H4rl3quin's replays though some are quite stiff. i loves the hand thing.

Dudes... he's using wushu.tbm >.>

If something breaks like that, it gotta be 100. Use your magic tori sense, wizzards...
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 3, 2009 at 08:48 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Well, i didn't open the replay with the notepad, he was even playing with brain.. that's still awesome imo, just a little less than before.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
harlequin got dissed personally ;P. areox - too much flying not enough pwnage :P. And show us some wushu mp PAWNAGE. not just the fact that you CAN move (fly?) without other people's openers, kk? >.>
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Dudes... he's using wushu.tbm >.>

If something breaks like that, it gotta be 100. Use your magic tori sense, wizzards...

In his defense on this part, I think he went inactive before the DM glitch, so he may not have known.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
areox - too much flying not enough pwnage :P. And show us some wushu mp PAWNAGE. not just the fact that you CAN move (fly?) without other people's openers, kk? >.>

umm wut the.... ok i made some comebacks (they suck) i tried to make some pawning but i failed hard and i might be show ing you guys some replays more if it is ok for you?
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
sure. knock yourself out. it's not like I'm affraid of this thread turning over 2000 posts rather sooner than later ;p...