Toribash
Just so you guys know, i recommended him to apply. He would be great for omega, a bit of ingame presence
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Nice replay, I'd like to see more. I'm leaning towards a yes.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Ruadhan: thanks, i'll see what i can whip up soon
Waffledude: thanks
Birdflu: awesome, cheers bro
Helucinate: hell yeah, listening to some BSOD right now
Have you heard the new album I cant remember what its called... but it has Raise your weapon... ahh Deadmau5 is making dubstep I have officialy died and creamed my pants.
Masqued
Originally Posted by rhyz View Post
Dont go off topic guys.

This. Offtopic or music thread for this conversation please
Quit, probably.
Name:FearGabe
Belt:White belt (I have 10th dan i can prove it ill apply with my 10th dan account)
How many hours you play:2 hours and up(with 10th dan account)
Past clans:WOA,Reach(with 10th dan)
Longest I spent in a clan: around 6 mouths
Best Mod:aikdobigdojo
Ban/Infractions history: 4 infractions for useless posts, bans 1 for talking back when somebody been rude to me.
I can contrubute tc(since im getting 200tc toribooster)
ActiveInGame/Forums/
-----
Icr:Im on forums for about 14hours. I go on icr for 1 hour each day.
Why i want to join:I think this clan fits in with me what im saying is theres like members who are kinda the same as me like tompaine, i know hes not in this clan anymore but hes my best friend. This clan has kickass members (Im one to).I really want to help this clan.
Replays:When get on computer ill post some. User Card:ill post that later when I get on computer.

Thank you,

FearGabe/bloodyguy
-----
My 10th dan account account is called bloodyguy.for proof here it is.
Last edited by FearGabe; Jan 17, 2011 at 09:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump