Toribash
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Happy birthday to anyone that has had birthdays recently, I know there have been a few :P

Also Zorbro, Oxford beckons you son <3

Only call me Zorbro from now on, or else you're fired.
And my parents said I can't visit. I'll have to wait till I get accepted ;)

Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Are you in China on a holiday or is it linked with education?

Education, I've been here for 7 months, here for two more.

Originally Posted by Sil View Post
You guys know any anime characters that wear a hood. Like a rangers hood almost?

Edward Elric wears a hood every once in a while. I'd recommend asking slip though because he's the biggest anime fan here.

Also beta fail. <3
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Oxford is like top end uni - good luck with that man, 4srs o7

If you need any info, I can speak to my UCAS officer about it, what options you have etc.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
You shut up Zoro <3 Not fair, not my fault I didn't know :P

Rawr, what's up guys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Guild wars 2 is amazing. Yet it has billing issues. Wont let me purchase anything. Other than that it's one of the best games I've eve played. Twice as fun with friends to play with.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
What is Guild Wars 2? Some sort of PC game? I might consider getting it once my xbox live runs out!
Oxford is an amazing uni, if you get in.. Well you'd be amazing sir o7
I'm thinking of going to Cardiff, looks like a pretty good campus and stuff.. I just need the grades at the moment. I'm only in the first year of college
There are but there's not enough.
I made an org for people in UK once but failed.

Also do you support UTD or City?
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.