Toribash
It would feel more special if we hid though and our feelings mater you insensitive fuck. I think that may have ended up sounding more aggressive than I intended, sorry.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
I don't think event planning is something we need to hide. Or is it?

mmmmmhmhmhmmhmhmm

maybe...
I would be hosting like every day, but my time is limited. I work in my own gmod community and have a ton of college to do.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Feels, Link.
I'm always caught up in so much shit, so it is understandable as to why they have been limited.
I still have no idea what gmod is, and with my internet, I don't think I want to.
father of philip scone
gmod is a steam video game lol. I am a server manager so I need to keep things like the database in check, etc.
I don't think we need to hide event planning, but I know Jodus has a 1mil TC event idea that he wants developed, and I think he'd prefer that to be done in secret. Short of creating a secret IRC, until we get our private board (around a month from now) we won't have anywhere to discuss it secretely. I mean, I'm down with having us just talk about ideas in the regular IRC, but I get that sometimes people wanna keep things on the down-low.
Ok so that's the plan. Talk in IRC until we get our private board. Then we can do both. :P
A private board?
Sounds like you're progressing yet again.
Good to hear.
Almost as good as this 1kk event sounds.
#keen
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
A private board?
Sounds like you're progressing yet again.
Good to hear.
Almost as good as this 1kk event sounds.
#keen

Haha, I actually had an idea for that, but thought it'd be awkward as fuck if I jumped into the irc and went "HEY GUYS I GOT AN IDEA!" That'd simply be weird.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris