Toribash
Normally I'm a nice person about these kinds of post
but the ignorance that I see in this one
makesmewantto
talklikewilliamshatner
Makes me want to attack old people with parkinson's
hi, i'd like to join c3 so i'm posting here as your thread commands

application:

hello there, my name's pika, i'm sixteen and i fucking love myself. as you all know, i am the best, most intelligent person the world has ever seen...why is this you ask? well, it's quite obvious if you don't think about it. well, i'll give you a few examples anyway. firstly, my pseudo-african american stereotypical personality is da SHIT (see what i did there?) however, i also enjoy fucking with peoples prefrontal cortices, as well as their mothers (d'ohoho) using my uncanny wit and general supreme intellect. you may see me as just an arrogant prick, but the most likely reason(s) toward that can be deduced by simple logic - 1) you are either a jerk, or 2) you are stupid, or 3) you just do not know me and make the obvious misconception of judging by an incoherent event or rumor. now, why accept me to c3? because i truly believe the positive characteristics in me outweigh the negative (even though i am the spitting of perfection, obviously) yet, why pass off such an offer as this one? i am active on the forums and a god damn quality human being, what more could you ask for? think about it, really.

thanks for reading and considering my application.

^He fanny, me like. :3

Well atleast you are honest... I'll give you that, and you really are active at the forum...Seen you loads of times. Also i like the app...Funny.

Yes, really creative.
Originally Posted by pika View Post

application:

hello there, my name's pika, i'm sixteen and i fucking love myself. as you all know, i am the best, most intelligent person the world has ever seen...why is this you ask? well, it's quite obvious if you don't think about it. well, i'll give you a few examples anyway. firstly, my pseudo-african american stereotypical personality is da SHIT (see what i did there?) however, i also enjoy fucking with peoples prefrontal cortices, as well as their mothers (d'ohoho) using my uncanny wit and general supreme intellect. you may see me as just an arrogant prick, but the most likely reason(s) toward that can be deduced by simple logic - 1) you are either a jerk, or 2) you are stupid, or 3) you just do not know me and make the obvious misconception of judging by an incoherent event or rumor. now, why accept me to c3? because i truly believe the positive characteristics in me outweigh the negative (even though i am the spitting of perfection, obviously) yet, why pass off such an offer as this one? i am active on the forums and a god damn quality human being, what more could you ask for? think about it, really.

Hell to the yes.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by omerfaruk View Post
hi im black . my rank 696. i beat custom , master and 10th dan . im so pro. i had a membership 1 years ago but i lost password.

1st color:Real time now bro, sure it has changed.
2nd color: Cool story.
3rd color: I would not say you are too pro at grammar.
4th color: ...

Its a no.

BTW: Yes to pika.
DAMN.

application:

Wasnt he already in this clan?

application:

lets be friends
Why
Back?