Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Currently, I am Leader along with Taylor (rappunk) , our forums manager, Arbalest is also leader.

Wes, (p0p) is still with us, as u can see , he has an alt acccount, in addition to skype.

Wicked will do just fine. ;)

Live Wicked, Die Wicked ~
I am no Devil, but I am certainly no Angel.
I am currently leading , along with Rap, as you can see. Arbalest is co-ldr. I will do my best to fill in for the missing piece that p0p left, but i hope youll all accept me.

Phoenix
I am no Devil, but I am certainly no Angel.
Originally Posted by Wolf257 View Post
members in order would be.

Death
Nyster
Kaio
Aus
Arb
Wolf
Wiki
Juicy
and so on...

you forgot me T^T
You guys are being very ignorant, Wicked. Who cares about who is more popular? Who cares about who has been in the clan longest? The person that matters is the one who is right for the job, and can give the clan a good future, and that is Rappunk23. He is a phenomenal leader. He has led Essence since '09 and recently claimed JAW leadership with Habeeb and myself. He knows everything about the forums and is very active. His intelligence is through the roof, and he has the charisma to match.

No offense to Pheonix, who I respect quite a bit, but I think that Rapp should have the most control.

/invade
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
We shouldn't be worrying about whose leader... p0p is still here.... its not like hes dead... just because his account was banned doesn't mean this is the end... nothing in the forums is going to change.... remember guys..... this is Wicked you are talking about......