Ranking
Originally Posted by laoSe View Post
Bought QI?: No

The fact that you are master belt that doesn't even have the Legacy achievement strongly suggests you are lying to us...
Name: Gregory

Belt: black

Past clans: acp

What was your previous nicks or former account: tryforce999 for wii toribash (4th master belt) very mutch differnt.

Bought qi: NO thats just cheating.

Clan refrinces: None

Mods your good at: Aikido, TK, ninjutsu.

Other skills: ummm hacking gaming and selling tb items.

GMT: America VA

Player card: none

About yourself: I love toribash, I jailbroke my iPod, I think i have a good personality I'm someone who wants to help than defeat other people. When someone wants something i will usually try to get it so i feal rewarding. I like being in a group because i know they will help me if i help them.

Why you want to join [eVo]: This clan rock every time i see you guys your like kicking every bodies buts and i thought you could help me do that to (if any of you still go online)
even if you don't this clan rock it would be an honor.

What do you think you could bring eVo to better it: well I could help sell things to raise mony for eVo is there something you have in mind?
-----
ohh sorry hers my player card
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/tryforce99.png
Last edited by Link; Aug 28, 2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Name: Andrew
Belt: 8th dan
Past Clans: Horror..
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Don't have any.
Bought QI?: No ^.^
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): "none"
Modes your good at: Aikido, and i am getting into Sparring.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Getting into Single players
GMT: -8
Player Card:
About yourself: I am active in-game and on forums a lot. I have many friends but only 4 true friends. I am Straight... i am not rich with tc... idk what else to put in here....
Why do you want to join [eVo]: [eVo] Is a really Great clan and i would like to be join it.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Well i can active a lot... There's is not really anything i can do to make it better.. (;
[Glyph]
Originally Posted by fyerrblaZ View Post
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Mocucha i think (:

I'm not sure i want to see you there.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Name: BlueEvil (Lucas)
Belt: 10th dan
Past Clans: GermanUnderground (before DarkFighters)
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): -
Bought QI?: Nah
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): well if i understand it right, none but if i understand it false then dieman shinigamii
Modes your good at: runkido, taekkyon, erthtkv2, lenshu3(ng)
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Art
GMT: 2+ i think
Player Card:
About yourself: Well imma lazy guy who likes to play toribash high.. haha nvm. ermm well just write with me and i'm sure if you'll ask about imma tell you more about myself.
Why you want to join [eVo]: well, evo is a great clan with polite members and yeh i got some friends here in this clan, so that's why i wanna join
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: atm nothing i just wanna see more evo.-members ingame :3
Last edited by BlueEvil; Sep 9, 2012 at 02:51 PM.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Yes i heard that you and Tripstone has some different views on some cases, but nobody said that everyone must agree in everything.All we can do is respect opinions of each other even if we dont agree with them.

Its yes from me, because you're very good in taekkyon, and you're worth to represent eVo ingame.