Toribash
String means text in code right? It was probably gonna be another error but they decided to take it out and forgot to take out that part xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Brand is like an Annie on drugs when he's in the right hands. Seriously. No one can wreck tanks better than that bitch. Also the best counter to Braum and Sion that I've seen so far.

Lol

League counters Sion.

Brand's cc isn't reliable enough(although you're right about how powerful he is in the right hands), it's hard to get the most out of him because of how elaborate his combinations are.

String means text in code right? It was probably gonna be another error but they decided to take it out and forgot to take out that part xD

not exactly, but it's the same thing to the end user
that's pretty funny though, rito pls
Last edited by Hyde; Jun 3, 2014 at 05:27 PM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Lol

League counters Sion.

Brand's cc isn't reliable enough(although you're right about how powerful he is in the right hands), it's hard to get the most out of him because of how elaborate his combinations are.

not exactly, but it's the same thing to the end user
that's pretty funny though, rito pls

His combo is easy E>Q>W>R. I've never had a hard time landing his W as long as I hit with my Q. Its also nice to divert Enemy as they tend to try to go around.

Also, Sion is master race.
String es string.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sion is a pretty good champ against immobile and straight-forward champs like Yi, Rengar, etc. W shield can tank a few turret shots which is already a lot with just 1 and deal massive amounts of damage, Q stuns you for a good amount of time AND DEALS LOADS OF DAMAGE, E gives you bonus AD and health from kills, and his ult is a steroid that all AD champs would want. I don't know in-viable Sion is, but I know he's much better than Urgot.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Sion is a pretty good champ against immobile and straight-forward champs like Yi, Rengar, etc. W shield can tank a few turret shots which is already a lot with just 1 and deal massive amounts of damage, Q stuns you for a good amount of time AND DEALS LOADS OF DAMAGE, E gives you bonus AD and health from kills, and his ult is a steroid that all AD champs would want. I don't know in-viable Sion is, but I know he's much better than Urgot.

You're talking about ap sion. Which is probably the most useless peace of poop you can hope for in team fights. His shield is practically nothing if the enemy team manages to get rid of it in time, which shouldn't be that hard since he would be pretty squishy.

Yeah, laning against him can be a doosh, considering his stun is targettable, and almost always gets his shield damage done. But he isn't even a hit or miss, he's either a miss, or get some solo lanes behind until you become useless. And the fact that it's harder to end a game now than it was before, he'll get outscaled immensely.

As for AD sion, it's probably a complete opposite. You aren't even a champion in laning phase unless your opponent just doesn't know what all inning means. And when that happens, enjoy being more useless than minions.

As for urgot, he's pretty underestimated. Yeah, he isn't the best. But you're one of the most annoying top laners that ever set foot in the lane, especially if you're against a melee, which shouldn't be much of a problem in the current meta. Huge armor/mr boost, damage reduction and armor shred, all that can be done pretty easily and constantly (well, other than the defense stats boost).

I played a lot of urgot the past few months, and being a top laner, I loved every bit of it. Teamfighting could be a problem, but you're going to practically be a tanky initiator with probably the easiest engage ever. All you have to do is hover your mouse over a squishy target and press R. And oh god the level 3 ult range. Yeah sure, you'll be in the middle of the enemy now, but by the time they even decide to go for you and you alone, their adc/mage/whatever would've been long gone.

Manamume, last whisper, brut/black cleaver, merc or tabis depending on the enemy team, a nice little hextech gunblade for that immortality because oh my god the heals everywhere, and a pinch of tanky item to wash it all off and you got yourself a shredder tank cc immortal what the fuck should I focus him is he worth it omg I don't know pls team halp.... who can unfortunately just focus one person at a time.
Last edited by EJM; Jun 3, 2014 at 11:00 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Small programing concepts

That EUW downtime saved me from losing a ranked game in my promos
My fizz game is real.

Woop

Last edited by RAWWRH; Jun 4, 2014 at 03:03 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nidalee Gameplay huge update that is will be available for PBE testing soon!

Spoiler!

Nidalee Gameplay update notes:

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Nidalee Gameplay huge update that is will be available for PBE testing soon!

Spoiler!

Nidalee Gameplay update notes:

Brought to you by Chris, the league to toribash news reporter ;o

Thanks for the heads up, glad to see them putting her down a bit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]