yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Cause everyone will get there places! And I need to write down all folks that want to be in pic and where they will be... I don't want to confuse someone with something.
ALSO: I like to be paid for the job that i have done. So wait and don't worry about your place in pic. This is just the beginning. Lots of time will be put in this.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jan 10, 2010 at 01:07 AM.
Okay, now me and Chris already are in the front line, but he asked to do not send the TC now, just say that you have enought TC, and where you wanna be... Also 8OJ4N, can you put me in a place where it's more like me? I'm more a peaceful guy... Insane peaceful guy... I think if you put me laughing at people, who're fighting would be more me... But you're the artist, I don't care where you'll put me... Cuz you rock, and I'll be great anywhere! ^^ Can't wait to see it! How long do you think that will take? Like, 2 months? Or less?

#TribeOn
Bojan the 3 leaders are to be near the front ok please?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Would a hot pink lax count as 8K cause that's what it's at in the market... well it would sell at 7.5K... but i'll add 500tc.
And i'd like to be in the fight.
Last edited by Yourface; Jan 10, 2010 at 01:58 AM.