Toribash
I was playing a game as fizz and got yelled at because I die to a 3v1 gank D: I had no way to escape

--------------------------
Best fizz game yet:

Woop

Last edited by RAWWRH; Jun 2, 2014 at 12:19 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bronze 4 game;
Probably the most unexpected game I have ever had. I was mid yasuo, and pushed lane all the way to inhib turret before even losing my turret. Then as we started team fights we started losing, and ended up being pushed all the way to having no turrets and them with full top turrets, inhib turret mid, and then 1 less then full bottom. Within 200-300 hp from our nexus dieing we ace'd them, rushed mid and won. Took about 3 minutes for that comeback.
I did pretty bad k/d though .
Wow, in every One for All: Mirror Mode game I play, the first person who builds Banshee's Veil first, which would be me in most cases, gets fed and carries the shit out of the game.

Also, if you ever get Veigar in there, build rush Banshee's, get Athene's and Will of the Ancients, and then just go MR tank and you'll win. You don't even need AP items. Your Q's passive and your ult will just destroy.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Mirror mode veigar is a joke. Just max e and rush banshee's and wit's end and hex drinker. Let them kill themselves with ap, just ad fuck them and use ult on the nearest pure ap veig you can find whenever you can. Anti-mage ad veig too op.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
So I've mained thresh for two entire seasons and I've just had my best match with him so far. I'm going to share it with a few friends of mine, so I'll upload it to youtube. Kind of proud of a few hooks I made there. If anyone will be interested to check it out, let me know, I'll drop the link here.

And yay, back to Silver I again.
Gold, here I come.

drop it
Brand is like an Annie on drugs when he's in the right hands. Seriously. No one can wreck tanks better than that bitch. Also the best counter to Braum and Sion that I've seen so far.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Brand is like an Annie on drugs when he's in the right hands. Seriously. No one can wreck tanks better than that bitch. Also the best counter to Braum and Sion that I've seen so far.

I had to deal with a persistent caitlyn who didnt really understand to not attack me by herself. I have 5-6 kills on her withing 10 minutes or something stupid like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]