Toribash
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
hey guys, i'm going to be streaming every night or so for a few hours per night in mid-high plat NA soloq, if you guys wanna follow and tune in every once in a while my stream is here
i dont usually talk much and i play good music

thanks friends u wont regret it

Just watched/watching you play Lucian.
" If you get caught you die "

and this LB is destroying.
all for one jinx.... dear lord the rockets... THE ROCKETSSSSSSSSSSSS

also all for one nidalee is real, spears everywhere, can not into dodge ALL OF THEM D:
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
hi im new here.

But yeah fizz was once my favourite champion and I always went 12-1 or 11-2, always insanely positive because of his R-E-Q-W combo. His E is so powerful if maxed first, the only problem that I encountered with fizz is cooldown's and brand >:c

Originally Posted by Flux View Post
hi im new here.

But yeah fizz was once my favourite champion and I always went 12-1 or 11-2, always insanely positive because of his R-E-Q-W combo. His E is so powerful if maxed first, the only problem that I encountered with fizz is cooldown's and brand >:c

His cool down is a pain, and he is kinda squishy. I always do R-E-W-Q, or even R-W-Q wait for E. If you plan it right he is a epic chase.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im starting to like yasuo or however its spelt, I played one game got, 1 quadra, 1 triple, and went like 24/10
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
hey guys, i'm going to be streaming every night or so for a few hours per night in mid-high plat NA soloq, if you guys wanna follow and tune in every once in a while my stream is here
i dont usually talk much and i play good music

thanks friends u wont regret it

stream: ON, TONIGHT WE GO DIAMOND

edit: streamed for like 6 ish hours, was pretty fun! would love to see some more people tune in in the future. Thanks guys!
Last edited by Echoforce; Jun 1, 2014 at 01:40 PM.

I am watching but can not understand the chat , anyways anyone know any good tips for yasuo top?
So I've mained thresh for two entire seasons and I've just had my best match with him so far. I'm going to share it with a few friends of mine, so I'll upload it to youtube. Kind of proud of a few hooks I made there. If anyone will be interested to check it out, let me know, I'll drop the link here.

And yay, back to Silver I again.
Gold, here I come.
Last edited by Kristis133; Jun 1, 2014 at 08:33 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.