yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I think i can join I have 4x yes and i was tested by gala12, and i played 1 game with kryo xD (he wanted to test me too, but there was too much servers created ...)
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
This is some of my ideas for the clan presentation and other stuff.

First: I would like to make some changes to a page with clan members, and present some of the members with small images... Look this rough sketch.

Also I think since we are piratez and we have a ship, we should organize the ''Ship Name'' Event, and try to think nice name for our ship (reward to the member who make the most epic name!)

And since i didn't have much space to put lots of members in special clan pic i have an idea: TORTUGA TAVERN - large image where the lots of members will fit! But for this i will charge 1-5 K (for members to be in it) because it will be hard work and I think i should get some benefit from it .
I have got 4x yes (GraveXP, camareon, gala12, Kryon) on forums and i was tested (gala12), so can i join ??
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
Dude, I'LL pay you 10k if you make the small images, and more 10k to the Tortuga Tavern and I'LL host the ship thing name, if Uric and Llama don't wanna use the clan bank... Rly, I totaly support your Ideas... TOTALY!!! They're all great ^^!

#TribeOn
Vexon got 1 vote from a lineaut, one from a overseer and one from the leader. You're in dude ^^

Jezisek got all votes low rank.... Lineaut, Gunner and two Boatswain... Need a ldr vote or overseer...

#TribeOn
None of you guys can enter now... You need a Overseer up vote... And OrgX, WHY IN HELL YOU HAVE TO DOUBLE POST?!?!?!?

#TribeOn