9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

SPECIAL CLAN PIC COMPLETED!!!
Now, only member that is not on the image (I'm talking about the clan top) is Nevets96 cause I never met that guy in game nor did I saw him posting so, sorry Nevets96 better luck next time... Now, enjoy.
On the ship: Lsl, Spacellama, Urichunt2, Murmyader, Rutten, Marked1(cause i love her ), GrayveXP(cause he is talented little future artist) and Sexywittsy.

Well... It's good... But I wouldn't pay 80k on that fro these reasons:

Too Simple
And The Right Hand is In The Left And The Left In The Right...

#TribeOn
MARKED!! You're very active!! DOn't leave or Uric will hang me, and Cretor will hang uric for hanging me, and Llama will fart on Cretor's house because he hanged Uric, because he hanged me, and Camareon will eat Tacos!! When suddenly 8OJ4N will appear with the clan picture and none of us will be able to see it!!!

#TribeOn
Where's lsl? Who's Llama's chained head? Is lsl?

But anyway.... FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!!! 8OJ4N, you're my favorite artist!!!! OMG!!! I'll make a poster with your draws that you made for me and put it on my room wall!!! MAN!!! I can't believe my eyes.... I never saw something so perfect!!!

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by OrgX View Post
Belt and qi: belt=3Dan black Belt Qi=3236

GMT: On weekends sometimes from morning to morning : D and throught week about 16:00 to 20:00 (+1)

Your Strongest Mod: Judo,wushu,akido

Self Description: I love toribash and i cant stop playing it. I tryed to stop 100000x, but it is impossible for me.

Past Clans: TeamSlovakia

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):Yes I am active on the forums: D

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:
And 3 of your best MP replays:

Well, you're not active, but you fill the app entirely... So, if you say that you'll be active, it's a yes for me...

#TribeOn