Toribash
I'm new here and I like playing Pantheon.

Recent match

[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Welcome Albus! Nice to see more joining the fun
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
So what are your guyses most memorible moments? I had a point where I was playing top and mid was running over to fight me, so I though I'd just take out the opposing jax. Killed him, turned on the riven and killed her. I was happy with myself.

Leblanc jukes, flash jukes, any 100-0 deletes, getting placed in silver 4 after my first placements (expected bronze),...
So many I wouldn't be able to list them in a single post.
So what are your guyses most memorible moments? I had a point where I was playing top and mid was running over to fight me, so I though I'd just take out the opposing jax. Killed him, turned on the riven and killed her. I was happy with myself.

My most memorable moment was going 8-2 in my first placements and was placed in Silver 1. And now I'm asking myself 'how the fuck', because I'm absolute shit in silver. I think I'd be a better fit in wooden

Oh and your very first penta is a pretty memorable moment too.

Spectacularly losing to a NA LCS player in an aram. Didn't even notice until half way through the game that it was InnoX

Spectacularly winning against the LoLPro founder in an aram. Many mocking comments about LoLPro were made that game, all of which I completely regret making in retrospective.

Fucking normals mmr is too stonk .-.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Who can I play to consistently Dominate Renekton in lane? I'm tired of losing every time I go top to him. People said Ryze but that still doesnt dominate, it just keeps me in lane as he wins in CS
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Ryze and Trundle are best against him imo. But you could always just play someone that just goes equal with him, Shyvanna for example. It's pretty hard to bully him out and build against him.

Ryze should fuck him up. Just get a lvl 3 gank from your jungle and kill him. Prison should be plenty enough cc to combo with your jungle's cc. Get level advantage and an item over him. Then just auto ,w, q, e, q, auto whenever he wants to get any cs. Poke him out and force the back.
Last edited by ed; May 27, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

When people say Ryze dominates Renekton, it isn't as true as it used to be. Renekton's ridiculous sustain makes it hard for Ryze to dominate early on.

Top lane Elise(like the olden days) fares really well against getrektson, and can almost always first blood him. She can match his sustain. The problem is she's far better suited to jungling and a large part of her kit is essentially useless in lane.

Aatrox/Tryn/Irelia work fairly well against him too, Tryn less so, although they don't really dominate him. They just outsustain and outscale him. Renekton's power drops below them at about level 9.

Good options for pure domination are Volibear and Vayne. Voli outdamages every top champion early on(although he's basically a meatwall in the lategame) and Renekton will pretty much never kill him because of his passive. Voli will roll Renekton really hard once he hits 6 and basically gets a free BF sword on command. Vayne rolls pretty much all melee champions top, but really, the only thing she'll do is dominate lane. Unless you have a supertank jungler, you shouldn't play vayne top.

E: To clarify, Renekton is the undisputed king of top lane right now. You aren't really going to beat him because of how strong his sustain is, unless you play a champion that's even more balls to the wall with even more sustain or damage
Last edited by Hyde; May 27, 2014 at 11:54 PM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Who can I play to consistently Dominate Renekton in lane? I'm tired of losing every time I go top to him. People said Ryze but that still doesnt dominate, it just keeps me in lane as he wins in CS

Renek walks up to minions pre 2, aa q aa. Renek walks up to minion line at 2 with only one in either w or e, aa q w aa q aa. Renek walks up to minion line with one in e and w, aa w q aa e aa q aa. You get free damage, and you're far enough back to stop his lane bullying through rune prison. Just stock up on pots and rush catalyst and tear.

Shyv wins almost every trade top if she lands e, just farm until you get a sustain item and renek really can't fight.

Trundle is the anti-tank/bruiser god, and wins pretty much every conventional lane matchup except for Ryze overall, and Jax lategame.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games