Toribash
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So after playing ahri twice in a row in ARAM, leilak predicts it'll happen a third time.

Well

The league gods smile upon me :^)
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

LCS

LCS

Originally Posted by Vordred View Post

LCS

LCS

Hoss.
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post

2nd time plat

woooo.

Nice job bud.

Im so stuck in silver that I'm pretty sure S1 is a life sentence.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Nice job bud.

Im so stuck in silver that I'm pretty sure S1 is a life sentence.

For some it is. I know a guy who's played 600 games of ranked this season and has failed his S1 promos god knows how many times. Funny thing is, a person we mutually know played like 200 and finally got into gold, and he's an absolute moron.

Some of it is luck, but some of it is learning to just ride on through. I have a significantly better ranked win rate than both of them playing mainly supports, while both of them always try to call top or mid, and they can't understand why they still win less. Part of it is I'm just better than them, but I just realized early on that the way silver players play best, on average, is by playing their comfort picks. So I just always fill, and it just so happens nobody likes to support, which is great because support has some of the highest impact on the game in early elos because if you can get your adc fed, almost guaranteed surrender, and being forced into the warding role means you can be sure the map isn't dark.

Mechanically, everyone is an idiot in silver, so playing the roles that cover map presence and sight give a much larger leg up than one better mechanical player at the expense of lackluster sight or pressure. Top is a trap unless you roam, and mid is heavily dictated by compotent warding and jungles. They'll throw themselves at each other like morons anyways, but top has low impact because it's an island, while mid is easy to influence with a roam or wards.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Going on with that. All I did because it seems to really help is play people with all around good stats with a spammable gap close. Bully them in lane while being focused on CS. When they try to auto for the last hit, poke them down. A few spells will do, watch your mana bar. If against ranged wait for them to auto the ranged minion. During their animation, you can possibly get a free auto and/or a spell on them. That's really the easiest thing to do.

Know the max potential of your burst combo and your opponents. Then when you get the upper-hand, doing what I said above, kill them then roam or just stay and force your lane out countless times with your probable level advantage and item advantage and then push.

Doing this comes from my experience in top. Also bring TP, shit's broken right now. You should never ever lose your tower with it. doesn't mean you're going to win lane though.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

You really shouldn't lose your lane at all when top with tp. It basically hits a draw against another tp, and you win against every other spell so long as you know when to disengage from skirmishes. Kill spells are only good if you can get a kill with it, and defensive spells like exhaust or heal are temporary compared to a back and tele in. You will guaranteed get a level advantage, which is king among bruisers. Combined with tele map pressure, and you've become an immovable, omnipresent god of rapeface.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So what are your guyses most memorible moments? I had a point where I was playing top and mid was running over to fight me, so I though I'd just take out the opposing jax. Killed him, turned on the riven and killed her. I was happy with myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]