Ranking

LCS

Hoss.
Ping on LoL w/ CLEAR Internet

Best Case Scenario

Comparable to Worst Case Scenario

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
That feel when you get a mirror match up, and you stomp the living shit out of your mirror match. Two LB enter, three LB leave.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
-sigh-

I now failed 2 promo series to gold in the last 3 days.

Sometimes... I just really wish I could do bad things to people without repercussions X.x

Gunna treat myself to a new champion, instalock a bunch in public rooms and wait awhile before playing ranked again. This is stupid.

SKT

I didnt have a chance... they had SKT
Last edited by Bodhisattva; May 25, 2014 at 06:59 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Everytime I go to get a penta in ranked someone takes with with literally the dumbest ways possible

Help SOS pls

I NEVER get like this, but he just started talking shit to me ingame after I said one comment and nothing else and it wasn't even relevant. "All you do is TP, it's so annoying, lol..." Or something 99% like that.

So I told him how it was.

After I win or lose, I always say gg and don't brag about anything. It's just how I am. But this was an exception.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Ya know, we should organize times and dates for dem 5s, or will we just let it die like 90% of all 5s before/just after placements?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Ya know, we should organize times and dates for dem 5s, or will we just let it die like 90% of all 5s before/just after placements?

That's a very good idea.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
So after playing ahri twice in a row in ARAM, leilak predicts it'll happen a third time.

Well

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.