Toribash
Lol need to get the grades first ;p
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Good luck on Nottingham
soon youll be introducing yourself as *erth mosby architect* xD
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]
ERTH MOSBY.

I love it.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.

Gonna try to get in here, i hear their zombie survival course is good.
She/They

Originally Posted by Erth View Post

Gonna try to get in here, i hear their zombie survival course is good.

I highly recommend it, nowhere else can you take a lecture on fire.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah, I think I want to go there over Nottingham, not sure though.

Also, Numbers is still getting in vids and he doesn't even post outside here and the LoL thread
She/They

Are people from nottingham geordies already?
Numbers is one lucky fellow.
Also, I had a good laugh at the #2termz tweets.
Originally Posted by leilak View Post
Are people from nottingham geordies already?
Numbers is one lucky fellow.
Also, I had a good laugh at the #2termz tweets.

Stylin' broskeph.

FOUR MORE YEARS MUTHAFUCKA.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games