Endurance Onslaught 6.0
It's getting too inactive. I hate to say it, but by posting here, we're only delaying the org's inevitable death. I'm sorry about the pessimism but with all these bouts of inactivity, especially without a leader, it's going to be very hard to stay alive.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Well reasons surrounding my, and possibly others' inactivity is due to uni workload and with exams coming up, and all other life-based things.

I don't see why this org should die. Hopefully once summer break comes around things will liven up.
I don't want it to die, obviously not, but I feel that it will quite soon. I'm growing far from toribash and since I play other games, I barely have time on the forums.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
Well reasons surrounding my, and possibly others' inactivity is due to uni workload and with exams coming up, and all other life-based things.

I don't see why this org should die. Hopefully once summer break comes around things will liven up.

same problems here.

I can't even paint.
Wohoo!...can i join here?

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!