Toribash
I am sorry if I am being impatient but wasn't Imaslayaa denied by Hattersin?
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
<--------- Name: TheDevix
Age: well about 13 years (idk if i am too young to join but i didn't see that i can't)
GMT: +2
Game Modes: not quite much cause i usually spar but i would say Aikido, ABD and anything i got the basics of.(still learning to spar and parkour)
About Myself: well on short. My name is Alex and i almost 13 and i like playing games.
longer desc. sorry i don't have that much to say about myself. But you might learn things about me when we play

And about testing me or so: i might not win cause i am back to play from about 5 month or a bit more aaaaand this is about my 5th alt (i am dumb and i forget my passwords, but this one i have the pass and i won't forget) Thx for your time and also sorry for wasting your time.

P.S: i am not very active on forums cause mostly i don't know/ don't have what to do on them.
P.S.S: If i am bad at aikido,ABD and those and you need someone kinda good i will try my best to learn
Last edited by TheDevix; Apr 22, 2014 at 07:42 PM.
Originally Posted by ZOMBIE259 View Post
I am sorry if I am being impatient but wasn't Imaslayaa denied by Hattersin?

I don't think so.
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
I don't think so.

That's what he said on page 151. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
We reconsidered in skype chat and the private board. Please don't try to get other applicants denied.
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
We reconsidered in skype chat and the private board. Please don't try to get other applicants denied.

Those were not my intentions. I wish everyone that applies gets accepted but that is not possible based on various facts. I would never try to get a person denied as I wouldn't like it to be done to me. Those weren't my intentions and I hope you and Imaslayaa understand. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
Wow...... I'm not sure what went wrong since I was told by you I had very high chances but its fine. I'll make sure to re-apply once you guys or myself feel I'm ready. Thank you for your time and for everyone else's.
Originally Posted by Appledong View Post
When were you in this clan?

I was a God adviser
Adolf(hitler) was my Nick
Only my previous Clan members will know who i am.
Last edited by Cold; Apr 23, 2014 at 04:07 AM.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this