Toribash
Originally Posted by charbel262 View Post
haha lol ^
Anyways i have this math test tomorrow so the results might not be that pleasing...
So if you find me inactive for a while it ll be cuz i got grounded.

Wish me luck!

I also had a maths test on Monday.
When I saw it I was like "WHAT IS THIS SHIT", and then when I flipped the sheet I was like "WHAT IS THIS SHIT", and then when I looked at my answer sheet I was like "WHAT IS THIS SHIT".
oh yeah
i did a pretty good job or at least it s what i think...
but now i have another problem

my father is all angry bout a test that i got 13/20 on. And it was 3 MONTHS AGO. He still thinks i am bad at that shit.
I seriously dont understand what he thinks of me. His childhood was all war and i think he wants his kids to have the same xperience... Does he really think i am dumb? [dont start that shitty talk on how he does that cuz he loves me]
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
The results on tests don't determine how intelligent you are, it just determines how much you worked for it.
Einstein dropped school at a young age, and only had good marks at physics and some other subject.
Bill Gates is also the same story.
Also, the people in my class that get the best marks are not very smart, their parents just force them to study 5 hours a day. True story.
oh yeah
So very true. When I study I only remember for that test, then I forget lol.
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
I hate studying and whenever I study I don't do well on the tests. I find it's easier to pay attention in class and absorb what the teacher is saying and participate more than to go home and study for five hours.
^
I've also had experiences with that. In times where I pay attention to class I get good marks, but when I started to go to sleep late and then sleep at school to compensate, my marks started to go down.
Also when I study, it doesn't really help me too much, but if I don't my parents will eat me.
oh yeah
i dont need to do homework ^_^ i go to a awesome school on birthdays you get 25 pounds and on christmas you get a bag of presents
A WOLF MADE OF BLOOD!