Toribash
I'm new here, so I don't really have a yes or no...

but
And another thing is I really could care less what you think of my app to tell you the truth.

probably won't get you in. The people in this clan usually go above and beyond normal efforts to be nice to others, and will expect nothing less of you.
-Retired-
I understand that I'm not a member but was that really what you call 'nice'?
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by walid869 View Post
COLOR]
Yes, I suppose but, wouldn't it be easier to get to know you or anyone else if I was in the clan?If I just posted it here you would look at me as a troll?It would take forever for me to scout out looking for each and every single c3 member whether than me being able to post in the Ingame thread and everyone comes.
How?
Most of you that I know are fun to talk to.
Worth my time to associate with.
Fun to fight.

Is that really any of your buissness?I think not.
But ill tell you anyway.
The clan masters one was for a useless post.
The profile one...I forgot

And tl;dr means too long didn't read.
And another thing is I really could care less what you think of my app to tell you the truth.
Its just your opinion.

Oh look. Straight from Tint's application thread. yum.
Also no.
Originally Posted by walid869 View Post
I understand that I'm not a member but was that really what you call 'nice'?

Are you not in [Herbal]?
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
hi im black . my rank 696. i beat custom , master and 10th dan . im so pro. i had a membership 1 years ago but i lost password.
Originally Posted by omerfaruk View Post
hi im black . my rank 696. i beat custom , master and 10th dan . im so pro. i had a membership 1 years ago but i lost password.

You racist bastard.
Seriously though. nothing special.
And I hate that smiley.

No.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad

If mah vote counts...

We do not really fu**** care about who you have beaten in-game, neither if you are "pro" or not...
And also that "application" is burning my eyes, it's freaking hilarious. So please become a better person and gtfo.

I say no. (If it counts)

• I don't give a shit if you're black, white, brown, or anything. You could be cyan for all I care.
  • o....k.....?
  • Yay....... Your life is complete.
  • ORLY? OFCUR.
  • Wtf?

Last edited by LastGod; Jan 7, 2012 at 03:30 PM.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]