Toribash
like it mattered.

They were the base of letting him join.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I told you when I first saw him he reminded me of KingBosh >.< I hope this isnt the reason why.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
sorry about it but heres my 10 replays sahee told me to post...

oh and the might be against the same opponent but still... my impro pwns
Attached Files
RA impro #1.rpl (52.4 KB, 10 views)
RA impro #2.rpl (55.1 KB, 9 views)
RA impro #3.rpl (63.5 KB, 8 views)
RA impro #4.rpl (60.9 KB, 8 views)
RA impro #5.rpl (46.7 KB, 7 views)
RA impro #6.rpl (59.9 KB, 7 views)
RA impro #7.rpl (60.8 KB, 7 views)
RA impro #8.rpl (87.6 KB, 7 views)
RA impro #9.rpl (62.5 KB, 12 views)
RA impro #10 this sux.rpl (27.4 KB, 10 views)
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
wow didn't expect that harsh reaction. Anyway, I thought I already told some of you that I used other's openers sometimes. In the semipro servers everyone did it anyway... so there I used them to survive the first 100 frames, and then I'd go from there. Yeah I admit I've used them alot for learning how to get speed and impact but I only improvise now adays anyway...

Besides those moves are pretty simple (no offence to creators) and I do similar moves improvising when warming up anyway. I have wushu when Toribash loads up so I'm constantly doing new stuff... I'll show you ingame if you want. Oh and I always made sure to alter every 'stolen' move to my liking. Sorry to break a 'golden rule' at least I never copied anyone with the tag on, and still won :P
Get over here! OLDA RelaxAll
aerox, the 9th opener you improed is amazing

@bob: that "golden rule" is veryveryveryvery important, and altering stolen moves is still stealing. If you say that you totally broke that habit, well, you may be forgiven, you may be not, Sahee is quite unpredictable
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I know how you love your wushu - here's some from the last 2 days ish, showing off a couple of new openers, smoother chases etc etc
and a tk one- just for giggles.

note- watch the end (last 40ish frames) of feet of fury slowly, i totally didn't mean to do that with the hand, but it's cool as hell.

;)
Attached Files
ws_feet of fury.rpl (68.8 KB, 15 views)
ws_epic_leg_save.rpl (60.6 KB, 10 views)
ws_chasing_in_hold_style.rpl (60.4 KB, 10 views)
tk_hot.rpl (66.2 KB, 7 views)
1aside1.rpl (13.9 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
@bob: that "golden rule" is veryveryveryvery important, and altering stolen moves is still stealing. If you say that you totally broke that habit, well, you may be forgiven, you may be not, Sahee is quite unpredictable

Yep I know. The replays were meant to showcase the follow-ups not realy the openers (which I never claimed were mine anyway). Like I said, I needed something to survive the first 100 on the semipro servers where these were the moves I was up against. I'm black now. And I'm really liking the no copycat thing so long as everyone follows it I think it's a great rule. I'm not going to plagiarise with this tag.
Last edited by FlamingBob; Apr 3, 2009 at 06:39 PM.
Get over here! OLDA RelaxAll
Viewing your replays, I saw a couple of epic. You play fairly good.
But I have a one question. As you can buy a set of textures on the black belt?
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
note- watch the end (last 40ish frames) of feet of fury slowly, i totally didn't mean to do that with the hand, but it's cool as hell.

;)

That's one of the most epic wushu dismemberments i have EVER seen.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●