Toribash
Devil, what if I have you 666 tc :P
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Lithuanian eh? Cool.

Awe ye
-----
Originally Posted by noobstatus View Post
well im goin to sleep since none of you seem interested to dicuss the practice of hoism good night.

I like sex but I'm not a hoe : 3
Last edited by Diabolic; Dec 29, 2012 at 06:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
I'm going to bed too xD good night everyone
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Lol amber if you google your wig the first thing is our clan thread xD

Soorrryyyyy but I have to get up early
-----
Good night wub you amber, I'll be your bitch foever :P
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 29, 2012 at 06:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Who doesn't like sex? Sex is mostly for pleasure.

Or for a workout hehehehehe

Omg and I remember when we were ingame and you tried whispering zazo but it didn't whisper but it didn't lmaoooo what it said c:
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų