Toribash
HAHA. ruadhan is a junior. its funny coz he was once a leader. see this is what you get for leaving man!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Your name*: Arclight (obviously)
Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out)*: 15
Belt (2nd Dan Black Belt +) *: 10th dan
Rank:kind of irrelevant now its based on QI but its around 100
Posts (must be over 350)*:
How many hours a day you play: quite a few, mainly sp
Past Clans: none
The longest time you spent in a clan (not nessacery, but it will help your chances of getting into the clan): none but im pretty loyal. Well,
Best Mod*: Taekkyon or aikido
Ban/infraction history*: none
Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc. If textures, please post examples)*: I am alright at art, and my main strength is probably ingame. Im going to be honest im not good at all with the market.
Active ingame/forums/IRC*: Active in forums and ingame.
Why do you want do Join?*: Because ive heard of omega, i know theyre good in all respects. I know birdflu quite well and omega seems like a really cool clan. well, its active, its got a good reputation and its generally all round good.
Replays you have made (not nessacery): I can have replays should you want to see them, just not right now. Just say if you want to see some.
Alright then, thanks for taking the time to read my application
~Arclight
You seem like a cool guy, and I think you have forum potential. Plus, you're obviously experienced ingame, and I've chatted with you quite a bit on IRC. However, I'm going to let the rest of the clan decide whether you're ready fro Omega.
Quit, probably.
I will have to view that replay tomorrow. Then I'll make my decision.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
What music do you listen to? this answer will sway my decision servearly! :P
I see by your number of posts you are very forum active hey!
Masqued
music tastes: deadmau5, kind of house, dubstep and drum n bass
post number: rollback and i havent really had anywhere to post. I generally lurk and keep up to date.