Toribash
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Ah fk (much appreciated Locus). Now we've got too much money. Guess we gotta hosting tourneys again.

As an aside,

Has Rule #1 always been there, or is this a spicy new addition?

Yeah, pretty sure that's been there for a while.
Good morning sweet princess
We probably should host some tourneys Ele. I'll probably do some this weekend. If any others want to, send me a pm so I can get you tc you need.

Keep reserved tc in mind etc.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Ah fk (much appreciated Locus). Now we've got too much money. Guess we gotta hosting tourneys again.

As an aside,

Has Rule #1 always been there, or is this a spicy new addition?

Make an actual large event. It'd bring alot of attention to the clan for new members, and with an actual prize in comparison to some other events that take place, it'd be a good one. It wouldn't take much to actually get a GM to sponsor it, so having it as an official event too would be pretty sick. It'd also be a good way to vent the spare TC you don't need.
It could be a private TLDR event also, but what's the fun in that? Except rejecting every green, low belt that cant play the game properly, it'd be a nice and fun thing to do.
Just my opinion.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
I like that idea. Ill think about something like that this weekend too, unless Ele comes up with somethng in the meantime. It's about time we tossed some something a little extra into the community.

Thoughts guys? yay or nay stuff
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Yeah sure, as long as you don't ask me to do anything confusing then it sounds fine.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
yay for massive forum event.

But it needs to be original, since, unoriginal isnt cool.

That's why there's a thread for talking, no?
I just thought about suggesting the idea, I can think of possible things to do for it, but don't rely on me for that shit.
We could just talk about the event ideas here, in IRC, or even create a new thread. I don't think the suggestion thread is the correct place for that.

I definitely support the general idea of a big event hosted by us.
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
We could just talk about the event ideas here, in IRC, or even create a new thread. I don't think the suggestion thread is the correct place for that.

I definitely support the general idea of a big event hosted by us.

>mfw private board could actually be a good place for this.
Fucking Ele Gosh darn, that could've come in handy, Ele!
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
>mfw private board could actually be a good place for this.!

I don't think event planning is something we need to hide. Or is it?